Option Sellers - Average Return?

I hope this is not the case and he is just away from TQA for a while.
My official press note on the issue will be released soon but only after confirming the fact that @TradeB2B is intentionally avoiding helping people here.

:wink:

3 Likes

Check out @Riyas_Ahamed’s old posts to get an idea how tradeb2b trades. Might be wrong but think they are the same accounts…

2 Likes

@Vij I totally agree.

The most thrill when you receive your money on the wallet :smiley:

Please share the basic principles of your strategy

@Vij @curiousvi @CoolBird @maddy_Des @bitgooods
Hellow friends , i had severe fever , i did in see the computer for a week , i never touch my trades in these days , just watch a tv , every thing is fine ,
Lot of people ask about my strategy its nothing secrets behind that , its all psychology of your mind and your emotion , lets tell an example in a simple word ,for example if one of my strategy is giving loss of
50 k what you will do , you people just book loss and look for other trade to recover the loss , the same thing is happen on the other trades means , you will quit the trades and you will blame the market , and told as these are gambling . these words only most of the people will here … just ask why ?

No 1 if i see a loss in my trades i will never get out of the trades, because i dont have a stoploss
No 2 , and i will keep the target for every month profit ratio is 4 % to 5 %
NO 3 i will always adjust the loss trades and i will try my best to convert into profit of4 to 5 % per month
No 4 In every month i have loss swing of 1 to 2 lakhs , you ready to control your mind ,stomach and emotion and have hope and have a deep knowledge of converting loss into profit
No 5 Have a big Fat amount to trade and enough buffering amount in your account , Most of the traders get out of the market because of No buffer amount in his trading account to adjust

are you ok with these let know

in last week i have a severe fever market also swinged but i did in touch my computer , still i am in good profit , this is the iron mindset you need

never come to option selling with 5 lakhs or 10 lakhs

IN ANY TRADES ADJUSTMENT IS THE KEY OF SUCCESS (Need enough buffer amount - Priority)

9 Likes

yes same account, but i am not using ,if anybody want to go through yes you can , may be you will get clear picture about trading

1 Like

When do you start adjusting? When do you book profits? When do you give up and take loss?

always i wait to cross near break even , and then i will try to convert IC to increase qty or convert to ron butterfly , if too volatile , i will close the trade , and the same trade i will replace to other stock , there is lot of way i will do depend upon the weather condition of market
but i will never try to recover the loss , always i will replace the trades with another scrip if i needed

i dont like nifty what most people like
i like bluechip stock what most people dont like

3 Likes

Do you have fixed blue chip stocks that you trade with ? so for those stocks you know all important support/resistance levels ? so you always know when to adjust/convert ?

You always start with iron condor …or sometimes you start with call bull/bear or put bull/bear spread? or even naked sometimes?

2 Likes

SBI, TATAMOTORS, NTPC,COALINDIA,ICICIBAK, PFC,REC , ONLY these stock i will trade , expect tatamotros and coal india i dont have cash holding , i have equivalent cash holding in all other stock

3 Likes

So if I may know what is your rationale behind these stocks ?
I guess these stocks are not high beta (not much volatile - stay within a range ?)
If I am not wrong most of the stocks u mentioned stay within a range so perfect for iron condor startegy.
But not sure about sbi and tatamotors…they do get volatile

Any particular reason why most are psu?
in case your move totally goes wrong do you take delivery (against put writing) or sell your holding (against call writing) or you just book the loss instead o getting in to physical delivery and associated costs including Zerodha’s 0.25% of contract value?

2 Likes

@TradeB2B

1. Do you place trades during low IVP? Is IV a criteria for you?
  2. When one side of the IC is tested, do you prefer to roll the tested side only or do you roll both sides?
  3. How many rolls do you do? Do you have a limit before you quit?

high beta stock means high premiums , low beta stock i am holding in cash position equivalent to lot size

my option trading is always diversified , you dont know which one will go aggresively , i dont care about the movement i will stay in trades ,

in NTPC stock i will received dividended , i will do covered call , i will do iron condor in the same capital , NTPC stock is free for me now , every month NTPC is giving 30k profit , no one like NTPC , but i love NTPC , same thing i will doin other cash holding stock

4 Likes

my trades are very simple , dont take too much complicated , then you will not make any profit in the market, maximum 3 adjustment in per scrip if there is more volatile

both side

3 Likes

Great. And with high dividend stocks I suppose you have to be mindful of their impact on option trades.

1 Like

see my dear, honestly i disclose my knowledge i will never do intraday trades , i will never touch future trading , i dont know chart reading , i am not a technical analaystic, i dont know support and resistant ,
i am not a algo trader, i am not a scalper ,

i have kite and sensibull platform , my trading is very simple , i trade only 1 or 2 strategy , i am not looking another strategy , i am not expecting 100 % return in one month , most of the retail trader how they behave in the market i will not to so , i am not following anybody in social media , i am not watching cnbc tv 18 ,
But i am a full time option trader ,but most of the day i am not doing nothing on the screen :rofl:

My yearly return is 50% ,
i am expecting very low percentage in the market ,no one does in like me

From option trading - 3.5 % per month - per year its will come 42% its my minimum expection
From Debt - 0.66 % per month - per year its will come 8 %
From equity (Long Term) 1% per month - per year its will come 12 %
and dividended income are extra

total income expectation is 42 +8+ 12 = 62 %

Stay home Stay safe is perfectly suited for me

6 Likes

I am little confused …for dividend paying stock like NTPC and that you have holding in demat - you will do covered call only or you iron condor in these stocks?

Did you ever or you will ever deliver those stocks if covered call stock shoots up too high and fast ? or you will rather book loss instead of delivering these stocks?

Do you know any broker who gives FULL advantage of having holding in demat …i.e for example you have NTPC so you can pledge but you can use only 50% of it and in the expiry week you are subject to very high margin requirement in the expiry week (even though you have full lot in holding - it defeats the purpose of covered call)

2 Likes

Interesting, been binge watching tastytrade and Tom Sosnoff(founder of thinkorswim and tastytrade). He says following technicals is a fools errand and that markets are random. I find it hard to follow tat advice though :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

no worry , every thing is possible , 50 % cash in the form of money market fund
i have lot of holding in my demat account

exapmle stock , debt, , gold and other asset also gold are cash component , so i can utlise full money of NTPC whati i invested

2 Likes

I understand your dividend play in most stocks but curious to know about why you are interested in SBI, Tatamotors and icicibank? Hope I am not asking too much of your time and energy…

tata motors i dont have cash holdng , only option trading , SBI recently i pick my average price is 198
icici my average price 380

see this is portfolio holding
i diversifyed in growth stock and dividended paying stock

2 Likes