Option Trading Tools in India - Compared

I have been trading options since 2010.

For the first couple of years, I was trading based on Price Action.

After not finding much success with this trading style, I learnt some techniques in Technical Analysis & devised a strategy around Moving Average crossover.

Some years later, I attended a training on Options where I learnt about Derivative Data & Option Greeks.

After attending the training, it struck me that observing derivative data is extremely important, not just while trading options but even trading the underlying asset.

Since then, I have subscribed to almost all Derivative data providers

To help the trading community, I have compiled a list of tools/data points available on each platform.

Below is a list of products I have used in the past.

1. https://imgur.com/nNmSxcK
  2. https://imgur.com/v2J61Bm

For Full time option traders, Quantsapp, with the sheer data that they provide is a mile above the rest. They have Option & Strategy Premium charts along with historical Greeks which is of great help to me.

I found Opstra’s multi strike option OI chart very useful

For beginners I would recommend using Sensibull’s mock trading feature for practice.

My FNO provides a clean all in one screen layout and Is one of the oldest players in the market

Imgur

2 Likes

Thanks Manjunath for Sharing this post. This has helped In getting the Proper Idea on each Application.

Users like me can take Decisions easily based on this post.

@Sensibull i also know most of the futures are not available in sensibull , even i subscribed myfno for analyzing futures data but for only position monitoring i used sensibull i also subscribe sensibull also , even sensibull PRO there is not even true to label features available , sensibull want to bring or copy paste the needed features from others like quantsapp and my fno or opstra

mostly backtesting strategy features are available in Opstra and Quantsapp , its will give clear picture to each strategy

Manjunath, thank you for such a detailed analysis!

Your welcome! Thinking of recording a video for this on my YouTube channel. What do you guys think?

1 Like

Yes Please record a Video Also. Will be a Great Help.