Physical stock need to change

Hello team,

My father having few shares in physical document. How should we convert physical share to demat. Please help me out

You can check out the following post explaining the process for de-materialization of physical shares:

Thank you sir

Shall I convert now also. One more doubt my father don’t have demat account shall I able to transfer to my account or do we need to open the account her name.