Pi for MacOS is possible now

I really don’t know what’s wrong with zerodha. Why you people are not concerned about Mac users. Some of the people are saying kite is best but there is a limit in market watchlist just up to 40 stocks. I need track all FNO stocks nd some of the options, index which looks like impossible…

1 Like

From a cost-benefit analysis point of view, it probably doesn’t make sense for them given that mac users are most likely less than 10% of their customer base. I am a mac user myself and have been a zerodha customer since mid 2015 and have been requesting for this to happen but to no avail. Just think from a businesses perspective and you will probably agree with their reasoning.

1 Like

However, I would request zerodha to consider making Pi available to mac users and keeping it updated with latest features even if you charge a reasonable monthly subscription like you have implemented with coin. I think you should open a poll and ask zerodha users if they would be willing to pay for better features and frequent updates based on which you could move forward. @nithin

May I know which one are you using right now…is it kite bro?

Try to install parallel desktop and run windows inside mac for now, What else can be done till they release mac version.