Pi Scanner : Simple and useful tradescript codes for beginners

Identify 1% increase in price on recent 3 candles: (ideal on 5min and 1min candles)

Notes : to change to 2%, change the last value of the formula to 1.02

CLOSE > LLV(3) * 1.01

Identify increase in volume with increase in price on 3 consecutive candles: (ideal on 5min candles)

CLOSE > REF(CLOSE,1) AND REF(CLOSE,1) > REF(CLOSE,2) AND 
VOLUME > REF(VOLUME,1) AND REF(VOLUME,1) > REF(VOLUME,2)

Positive Volume breakouts of 20x: (ideal 5min candles)
to change to 10x change the last value of the formula to  to 10

CLOSE > REF(CLOSE,1) AND
VOLUME > REF(VOLUME,1) * 20

ADDONS:
​The following code can be added to any of the above codes to filter it with a ADX indicator

AND 
DIP(14) > DIN(14) AND
ADX(14) > REF(ADX(14),1)

For more useful Zerodha Pi Scanner codes visit this site :

8 Likes

Thank you for above scripts you can also check expert advisors https://zerodha.com/expert-advisors/

Plz Describe “Positive Volume breakouts of 20x” and please post with Buy and Sell Script , @Algogeek please help

Positive Volume breakouts of 20x means the volume has increased 2000% compared to the traded volume on last candle. This could mean institutional buying has taken place in that specific stock.

1 Like

plz post buy and sell code separately

How to identify 1% decrease in price on recent 3 tabs

Plz.sir…give price decrease script codes

for 1% decrease change 1.01 to 0.99

1 Like

Hi,
Can we apply these codes to Nifty 500 or Nifty F&O or other wide scripts list, because Pi and Expert Adviser allows a limited watch list for applying these codes. Please correct me I am wrong/less informed.
Thanks

Yes i need powerful tradescript coding for zerodha pi

Any specific code if the price is above/below a particular EMA. For example previous close price is above/below 100 EMA.

hi can someone tell me how to get days high or low