Pi software obsolete

One could see best ask/best offer for 20-25 securities on one page on Pi, which is not possible on Kite. Any workaround?

Try out BINGE by Sharekhan’s Espresso. Really really good.

Hi all,

I.have opened aliceblue accout they have same platform as pi (Pi updated version).
But link to excel not working on Aliceblue AntDesk terminal.

Also I opened account at Angel broking too but they too removed link.to excel option

Don’t know what is happening…
I spend almost 1.5years to make my live trading sheet but all efforts gone west due to link to excel not working with all brokers.

1 Like

Hi all,

I.have opened aliceblue accout they have same platform as pi (Pi updated version).
But link to excel not working on Aliceblue AntDesk terminal.

Also I opened account at Angel broking too but they too removed link.to excel option

Don’t know what is happening.
I spend almost 1.5years to make my live trading sheet but all efforts gone west due to link to excel not working with all brokers.

1 Like

Hi…thanks for info…
can tou please check either link to excel working on sherekahn terminal?

It’s not Sharekhan. It’s Sharekhan’s new discount brokerage, Espresso. Their link is www.myespresso.com

Link to excel do works with ant (aliceblue).

There must be some errors at your end.

Oh really that’s great…
I have windows 10 64 bit, /and Office 365 64 bit…
What is your configuration?
Can you please help.me…
My cell is 9923418085

1 Like

See excel version/ windows version.

I had use pi on excel 2016 prior. You should be able to run on ant without any changes. Cuz I am running the same excel sheet that I used to run on pi.

Could you specify what errors you are facing?

DEAR ZERODHA – ARE YOU LISTENING ? PLEASE CONSIDER GRIEVANCES OF SMALL TRADERS LIKE US ----------It is very painful for a Client to feel that “Zerodha is now Biggest Discount Brokerage house. So it has no time to look back and listen its small Client needs.” First it snatched Nest Trader Platform from us and Now Pi. You will not be allowed to view / compare a bunch of Scrips with various columns and take a trading decision. If Zerodha feels it is unable to spend a little for out side Software like Nest Trader or Pi , can it not provide an option for willing traders to pay a monthly / periodical fee for using one such Software Nest Trader or Pi etc. of their choice , just like some of the conventional brokers are periodically charging for using ODIN, from their clients.? I request Zerodha personnel, please do not force us leaving Zerodha after continuing of such a long association with you, at the cost of enforcing so called “In-house grea software” and denying “a convenient software” of their choice for viewing a Comprehensive Trading Terminal, of course by paying a reasonable fee for the facility.

1 Like

Correct … i too think Zerodha is biggest discount broker … but after closing Pi i opened accounts at Aliceblue, Angel and Sherekhan . The service they provided are very good than Zerodha like news, Market data etc.
also they all are providing trading terminal … Zerodha is making us fool by saying he is “discount broker.”…
if Zerodha is not going to start Pi again then i am going to close all my 4 accounts.

Hi … Can you please call me on 9923418085 …