Playing charts of different stocks continuously

Suppose you want to take a look at stock charts in your watch list continuously like video or so. Is there any service which can be used to simplify this process. I if you have 40 stocks in your watch list you want to see EOD charts one by one is there some easy method to do this without repeated clicking.

Not on Zerodha, you can use TradingView.com, you can change through charts on PC by clicking space or arrow down keys.

1 Like

use multiplecharts option

Select 1st scrip on marketwatch and open chart, use down arrow to goto2nd scrip and click c,repeat this.
Can click on ID on right side top of kite and see short cuts option as below.

Hi,
Thanks @siva … That seems to work. As I am understanding it looks like down arrow and then C to open chart. It is faster than what I am currently doing. Did not check the option before. But as @ShubhS9 wrote above tradingview feature of space bar or arrow looks fastest available option for the requirement.
Thanks all for the replies… If any better options available which serves similar purpose do let me know.

Playing all charts continuously like a power point presentation or so will definitely be cool feature to have in trading platforms especially for EOD analysis and fast look at your watch list. Tech teams of brokerages if watching please do consider this option in future updates. Will take your platforms to next level.

@ShubhS9 Yes, it is good. I use it daily. I have added Future & Option, Nifty 50, Sensex 30 stocks to the watchlist, and with just the up/down arrow key, you can easily change the script.