Please help to create streak parameter of my strategy

Hi,
My requirement is,

1. For Buy: if stock price at 9:28 is greater then today’s open price , Stop loss will be day low price ( low
    price till 9:28), Target open till 3:00

2. For Sell: If stock price at 9:28 is less then today’s open price , Stop loss will be day high price ( High
    price till 9:28), Target open till 3:00

(If selected time is not possibal for 9:28 then it is ok with 9:27 or 9:30 also)

@streak

You can use the following condition for this. Note that for exit, the loest price till 9:30 will be considered and not 9:27.

Thank you for quick support ,

This is almost working but it trigger multipal time in someday … i want to trigger only once

Hi,

You can configure this easily, by just making the enter trade between time as 09:28-09:30.
This will restrict your entry trade per day to a single trade, happening at the time you wanted to check the price at.

Is there any way to place Profit Rupees value Target to all positions,
Like let’s assume I shorted both Banknifty’s call & put with 1-1 lot & I want to exit on overall 40 points decay so in short I want 1000 Rupees in total Position
So what I want is once in Positions page when it shows 1000 Rs Profit the all positions must square off automatically
Is there any way to do this