Please suggest me some serious and practical books on option trading. **Please don’t suggest those typical and basic option trading books .** I am here asking of genuine option trading stuffs

Please suggest me some serious and practical books on option trading. Please don’t suggest those typical and basic option trading books .

I am here asking of genuine option trading stuffs.

Thank you,

1 Like

Please wait for a year… I am writing it … Hope to publish in 2022 after mastering it…

Jokes apart, there is none applicable to Indian market. You can collate stuff from good YT channels (both indian and international) and some international and Indian websites.
Initial challenge will be to sift wheat from the chaff

Btw, after retirement, i am slowly learning the trade and everyday i am mastering a new idea. I am doing this for last 3 years. But I had a 33 plus years stock market investment / trading experience before that. I also had the same question but went through the process as described above when I could not find a single book

Happy trading

2 Likes

no offence but are you good in statistics ,if yes then go ahead for a professional trading book. that will help you a lot.

1 Like

Relative Strength Index: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Profitable Trading with the RSI Indicator by Alton Swanson

I would recommend you to go through all the books by alton swanson he is good

The Bible of Options Strategies: The Definitive Guide for Practical Trading Strategies by Guy Cohen

you can also refer to the other books by guy cohen he is also good

Not book…

This person speaks from US point of view… But with some practice… You will understand most things…

That too free…