Please Suggest one alternative broker for trading

That’s bcoz;

All other have very large client base, but Zerodha has very large active client base.
‘X’ broker may may have 10,00,000 client, but hardly 10,000 may login and trade.
But in Zerodha, I guess it may some big number.

In all other, people still trade like 2000, i.e RM/Sub-Broker will call and tell you which stocks to buy/sell, client will ring up broker to place order.

But in Zerodha, You trade like 2020, You have lot many options/resources , especially API based trading, a single API user can take advantage over other traders with API.

But all above are not excuses.
In terms of IT and its scalability, we are far behind other countries.

Not sure, why we can’t deliver IT at par with international.
Rs1300+ crores is spent for GST Website/Server, but still GST Website crashes.

Just check the below link;

If you see the quotes update speed, you will wonder.
I guess we are nowhere near.

IB is offering broking services throughout the world, lot more traffic than any other here, but still everything works fine (downtime is negligible).

2 Likes

Did anyone else get a SMS from Zerodha around 3.07 PM that all Intraday EQ & FO will be squared off at 3.00 PM…Plan your trades accordingly ?

Not received any Message or Notification.

No. Did you get?

YES at 3.07 PM From Zerodha

So, you closed your Intraday Trades before 3:20 PM ?

I don’t use Zerodha’s margin. It is highly unreliable or should I say irresponsible. Highlight was the timing of the alert.

Ha ha i got that wiered sms. The timing represents sarcasm.

BTW make sure back trading account will be opened with traditional broker. (Not new discount brokers).

Indiabulls. Power Indiabulls is great platform 4 placing orders. ZERO from TA Pov. Something my father is using for 13 years now. But he isn’t very aggressive trader

1 Like

Still not sure if I should signup with upstox, a lot of recent bad reviews about their system… I am really looking to get a backup trading account without any headache…

This is not possible.
Every Trading platform have some Positive & Negative Things.

What is their brokerage structure please. I guess not good for daily trading in terms of F&O…

by default 3 paisa/30 paisa. you know the traditional brokerage. If you show them bit of volume, I’ve seen ppl going as low as 1 paisa/10 paisa. For FnO, I think you can negotiate some flat amount as well.

Really depends on your negotiation skill and volumes. Keep in mind the brokerage is very competitive business at end of the day. Just try to show them your existing contract notes and volume reports B4 opening and get deal. No one cares after that.

Broker is the backbone of your trading career. You need to select the broker who has good ratings and rankings on the online sources. You are also advised to consult the experienced traders as well who have the spent the time with that particular broker. Thanks!