We just published this really cool episode with Anand Radhakrishnan, the CIO of equities at Franklin Templeton India. In this conversation Anand talks about the question that has been perplexing everyone - why are the markets going up in spite of the absolutely terrible economic data.
Anand also talks about other major themes like:
- Return of inflation worries and why inflation has been non-existent globally
- if the Indian markets are currently overvalued with the index PE hitting new high
- Major economic challenges
- How should investors invest going forward
- Gold and a whole lot more