Post withdrawn by author

You must be joking bro. The software is used internationally.

1 Like

What is this Sherman???

1 Like

Sherkhan…it’s my auto key on my phone.

Just opened with Upstox. The customer guys called-in to say - they are getting many account opening today, that there is a bit delay in submitting/approving the applications. I am now getting the account opening emails …

I downloaded it and used it. I signed for trial and installed , try it if u want. It’s just 4 mb and it started to hang. Know this Tradetiger is 80+mb. Which never hangs. But this IB software did, its bullshit bro. Stay with Indian ones who are reliable. Upstox has foxtrader for customers who are willing to pay . That looks bomb but I have not used it.

Today’s crash just pushed a lot of people out of zerodha. They built their business on word of mouth. They may lose because of the same.

Zerodha never faced connectivity issue when it only had PI and most of us were using PI. But as soon as they started working on KITE and bringing that to mainstream always lags connectivity issue. Or freezing has been very common.

1 Like

I and many other traders world over use it. TWS always feature amongst the best trading platforms internatinally.
First of all in trial version, you get 1/2 hr delayed data.
It never hangs for me.
Also TWS is not 4 mb Bro. Its 90+ MB.

1 Like

Can u please post the 90+ mb software download link here. I will try it then. Delayed data wasn’t a problem from me. I just did not like it.

The 4mb “installer” that you have is same as the 90 MB package.
The 4 mb one will require a internet connection to download the 90 mb package and then install.
Anyways, here is the link
https://www.interactivebrokers.co.in/en/index.php?f=14099#tws-software
See offline links also given.

1 Like

HDFC securities has built a paid software called BLINK exactly like IB’s software. It costs 4k year which is good.

Why pay if better is available for free.
The update cycle of IB TWS if like weekly.
Latest version updated 1 may only

1 Like

try dartstox from upstox.really a wonderful software and free for initial few months

update on blink its a web based platform not a desktop one i enquired today with hdfc.

1 Like

Ohh Boy!!! :joy:

Use a better PC, I don’t have any issues with IB’s TWS.

Upstox systems are just as bad.

It’s free forever with Fyers.

FYI - I WILL RESTART TRADING WITH ZERODHA IN A FEW MONTHS.

*their (Sharekhan) software as said is stable, but their complete layout/ business model is build for investors and not traders.
*i am taking a leap of faith with zerodha and somewhere i knw in my heart they wont fail.

• and i kinda love the Team of Zerodha.

I’ve also opened Upstox account now that zerodha is in trouble with its systems. The charts are really far better with proper refresh & no more errors/downtime etc as seen with zerodha. my trades are also getting better as with zerodha i was getting wrong entries due to incorrect prices shown in market watch as there’s a lag in prices. so far so good…for charts i use their web platform & for trades i prefer Nest

1 Like

@KarthikNarayan Told ya… I have investment account with a full service broker(3-in-1 type) and trading account with discount brokers.

Now. HOPE is neither a strategy in trading nor in choosing a discount broker. You got to trade what u see and got to select a broker based on what they have now.

2 Likes