PR Sundar Fined and Barred for 1 year

The Settlement Order, which was passed on May 25, recorded the settlement amount as Rs 15,60,000 to be paid by each , totalling to Rs. 46,80,000; and disgorgement amount as Rs 6.07 cr including interest of 12 percent per annum from June 01, 2020 till the date of submission of the revised settlement terms (RST), which was reached in February 2023.

1 Like

Not surprised.

On a totally different note who is this Dev Gadhvi.
Tired of skipping his add on YouTube. Is he really what he claims to be ?

Govt is also 1/3 beneficiary right?

assuming he would have paid taxes on the fees collected.

This guy was promoting ways of trading the US market for NRIs. No wonder with this going on he moved to UAE and will trade US Markets.

Trading full time US markets is not a bad idea though.

use brave, haven’t seen an ad in 5 years :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He is another Tai Lopez :rofl:

1 Like

But is this Gadhvi as rich as he claims?

From his website, he desperately want 99â‚ą from me. He must be loaded!

That’s usually the start of the funnel. It gives him leads - people who got their wallets out for him, those who could be milked for more. Classic internet marketing strategy.

Yeah. Seen all of that. I don’t care if his course is useful or not. I just want to know if he is as rich as he claims to be. Like people are that stupid?

His business is only not sustainable is what I feel. May be because of corona people were foolish to attend his seminar. Even now people do?
People are more irrational than even markets. :sweat_smile:

People are attending these stuff like crazy. Lot of people are convicned that trading is easy money and you just need right guidance to start raking it.
And that is where all this trainer come in. They keep on talking about crazy money they are making, lavish lifestyle they are enjoying and you can do all of that too, if you just join my class :slight_smile:

Check out this one from Mr. Avdhut sathe, more bollywood then trading, and people are happily dancing along.

Ah yeah. One more ad which keeps popping up.

I heard him say to one women who made 1cr in trading soon she will make 100 crores too. He also said it’s out of experience that he knows.
So does he have 100 crores? I really wish I could reply to his ads

1 Like

The alternate option thats available for the traders is to approach NISM courses rather than depend on these “so called influencers”

Honestly cannot blame the trader, during struggling times they will always look for “confirmation bias” and gulp whatever information that comes their way to prove they are right.

I personally have been there, just that i depended on trading books.

Zerodha Varsity does a great job, but its not famous. Might be the PR is low :wink:

1 Like

Business model of PR Sundar is to lose money in markets and then make up for that loss from training/tipping.
I once saw his Twitter. Some user posted that you gave xx call and it’s in loss. What do I do now? He replied that exit as we are still in net profit now. The user posted Telegram screenshot that we are in net loss. And PR Sundar disappeared after that.

1 Like

my guess is, it’s like people who gamble… not for entertainment but looking to make money. Really stupid but a “cheap price” to pay to listen to someone dangle a dream in front of you.

1 Like

Yeah i think people see trading looks very easy by clicking mouse and swiping on phone. These youtube people also show profits over profits. I also think most comments on those videos are bought by the video uploaders.

That is the general trend in India. If you start some training there is always a big queue for it. The public is so willing to pay without thinking any nuances of the course or its usability. There is so much of information available on internet. When people are disciplined, consistent and goal oriented then there is no need for any of the courses. There are so many people who achieved a lot just with self learning. We are also in the information age where everyone has practically unlimited access to all the information they need.

In the end, I think that people should change their approach and their thought process towards learning instead of chasing courses or believing others promises. Courses are good but there are much more efficient and effective solutions.

1 Like

Trading can’t be taught it can only be learned! So , i don’t think any course will make you a trader in 1-2 days!!

2 Likes

Does anyone really know why he was banned in the first place?

1. is it because he did training programs without SEBI’s approval ?
  2. Is it because of lack of integrity i.e saying he is profitable, but actually made losses
  3. Is it because of money laundering or some other financial handling?

Who actually complained?