I came across “Pre market” indicator in scanner this Monday. First of all, amazing to see that you guys have finally give something I have been waiting for so long, and did not find it anywhere.
I build pre-market high breakout scanner for it, and it worked great.
I had few questions though:
- When can I get this in strategy,
- Will I be able to backtest it.
- Will I be able to do calculation on today’s pre market values and yesterday (just being bit greedy, but wanted to know).
But kudo’s for releasing this.
Edit ur questions with @siva and @ShubhS9
They might give a proper ans.
Yes, we have released the ability to scan on Pre-Market, one of the most requested and powerful features yet, only available on streak.tech
To answer your questions:
- It is coming to strategies by next week.
- Pre-Markets cannot be backtested, they can be directly deployed, as backtesting on Pre-market might give no trades happened or just give the last date.
- Currently, we only have the same day’s pre-market as historical pre-market data is very hard to get, so we will enable it once we can arrange it.