Price is Everything

SMA of volume only?

Yes Sma of Volume only. I think not possible on TV. Any other indicator to suggest to achieve this? @maddy_Des

@leodecaps @maddy_Des @trader_dude @sekhar916 @Newbie420 @saurav106 @abhi9392 @rachuri1976 @ShubhS9 @vishnux

1 Like

In TV

2 Likes

My goodness, dear brother Maddy_des, I did not notice it. Tons of thanks. Thanks for taking the time for replying.
I am sharing with everyone here, an expert informed me to watch & enter trade when ma >40 of volume.

2 Likes

Hi All, I have a 2 Window layout in Kite (Windows 10), Symbol, Time, Drawings etc. disabled (only interval & crosshair enabled) & saved the layout. But when the layout open next time, everything enables by itself. Is it a bug in the Kite or how to resolve this issue.
@leodecaps @maddy_Des @Gurly7 @rahulkhanna @trader_dude @sekhar916 @Newbie420 @saurav106 @abhi9392 @ShubhS9

1 Like

Maybe this post can help.

1 Like

@Smak_DxbUae ur settings not getting saved. Follow @Stonecold post.

1 Like

Somebody please tell me what is the exit condition for a Long entry? How to catch near the peak? Tried “Williams Fractals” indicator but giving early signals.
@Gautam @leodecaps @maddy_Des @saurav106 @abhi9392 @rachuri1976 @ShubhS9 @vikram_rao @vishnux

1 Like

This is the fantasy that every newbie trader goes through in his early days. Everybody wants to buy as near to low as possible and sell as near to peak as possible. believe me that even after reading my comment you will still have that urge to find a way to exit at top.

Can you predict when will rain start exactly or when will it stop? Yes sky is cloudy and its thunder and lightning. You can expect some rain. But you never know exactly when it will rain or if all clouds will just blow away without a drop! Also when raining heavily, you never know when it will stop! It will slow down a bit and again start raining heavily.

Same with market. you cannot predict tops and bottoms.

There are like literally 100s of strategies out there. You will have to find your own.

By the way, I only trade William’s fractals in my Long option strategy. Try HTF for entry and LTF for exits. This hint is enough I think.

1 Like

Indicators are like the extra wheels of cycle, which you must leave to become a bicyclist.

1 Like

what is FTR A n other terms??? @M

Failure To Return , means when price “breaks” a paz it tries once more to get back to the previous zone but it fails to sustain as the reversal pressure is more so price goes in the direction of the “break” and forms a successful reversal… a crucial pattern to find true reversals

2 Likes

@ManishAstral can you provide some source to gain more insights on how to draw these zones???

Hi Gautam, can you please tell which indicators you use in intraday trading ?

Thanks for your kind reply Bro, Your “rain” example was superb to understand.
higher time frame & lower time frame. hmmm
Your reply is genuine nd honest. How to get for all maddy_Des posts
(There is hundreds of philosophy s and difficult to remember all)
@maddy_Des

Agreed dude!

But guess what, when learnt cycling on the main wheels, u can stay with the aux wheels on air.
Similarly, once you learn, signals of indicators confirm what you trade, and sometimes you could correct them when they are being fake as well…

I took the liberty to reply to this query although it was directed towards Manish!

Here is a classic FTR zone that came up on the chart of Asian Paints some time back:

@alphaT can you provide any source to learn about Price Action Trading from basic to advance or can you recommend some books??

1 Like

any price action strategies which you can recommend?

look for VP Financials YouTube videos. @bansode933 it’s free