Price is Everything

look for VP Financials YouTube videos. @bansode933 it’s free

John J Murphy’s books are good to learn Price action TA. Zerodha Varsity is also a very good source for learning!

his book is the bible for a technical analyst
also started to watch your video, your channel has amazing content :star_struck:

1 Like

Most give up after watching my content for a while because this method isn’t that simple… but I keep persisting in the hope that for those who do, it might be useful.

@alphaT i am new to that style of trading but i kind of like it ,also it make sense why price move from one area to other …still more to learn and implement

any price action strategies you people follow or suggest? saw some strategies on @streak. How are they? Any ideas?

is volume vital when drawing supply and demand zones ??

in an uptrend, the supply zone is broken or we can say that all type of sell orders are filled
but for every buyer, there has to be a seller and vice versa, now if all sell orders are filled then who is selling also how will the market move to the next zone???

I haven’t read the article, but going by experience, price and volume data, if used correctly can give you pretty accurate results.