Process, charges and documents required for Minor Dmat account

Thank you for your reply to an email that
You could open a DEMAT account for your kids at Zerodha, invest in stocks/mutual funds in your name and then transfer these securities/mutual funds to your kid’s DEMAT as a gift. A minor can have a DEMAT account provided he/she has a PAN card.

What documents required to open minor Dmat account with PAN card?
Charges to open that account?
Then how I can transfer Mutual fund / Security to that account?
What will be charged for that transfer?
Will I able to start SIP on a minor name? so there will be no need to transfer every time?