Profit and P&L change wrong

I have few HDFC bank shares , in the Kite showing 514 profit but in the console show loss of 1300 ( even though the Buy avg is less than the LTP in the console ) . Looks like some error . Please verify . attaching the console screen shot for more clarity

Hi @sandeep_cs

Getting this checked

@Meher_Smaran
I can see one more case , this time its SBI card. No Information or update from zerodha regarding previous case but its happening regularly now . Don’t know we can trust the Kite or console P&L details now.
Kite details

Console details

Hi @sandeep_cs

Checking this.

Sometimes there are intermittent issues and are fixed on a daily basis. Let me get back to you on this.

1 Like

@Meher_Smaran Meher , Thank You for creating the ticket and helping to understand the issue. As per the ticket resolution its happening due to a SBI Card CDSL transfer . Waitng to see the updated P&L .

1 Like

Hi @Meher_Smaran , I can see lot of dicrepencies in many of my stocks , listing few but there are plenty of shares have P&L different in Kite and console . Just wondering Kite and Cosole is taking the buy avg from same database or different one . Even previouse case its says because of transfer but it should impact kite and console ?

1. Butterfly
  2. Asianpaint
  3. Wheels
  4. BATAINDIA
  5. TATATECH
    I have transfered near about 300 share due to an realtime update issue in the kite see the topic As there is a large number of holdings, the P&L will not be updated live for performance reasons.