Profit Money of Stocks Sold

On 25 January 2024 , I purchased shares of Hubtown Company. I purchased 193 shares of rs 124 each which is total worth rs 23932 . Today I sold them at price of rs 157.80 each share which is worth rs 30,455.40 . But I have received rs 24364 in my trading account. I have received rs 432 as profit against a profit of rs 6523.40 .When will I receive my remaining money

Hi @Arshdeep1, when you sell shares from holdings, only 80% of the sale proceeds are credited due to SEBIs upfront margin requirements. The remaining 20% is blocked under the delivery margin field and will be available from the next day.