Project on derivatives market participation

Guys iam doing my part time MBA in evening batch and currently iam working on a project related to derivatives ,Iam conducting a survey so i need your help as respondents to fill the forms .As this has some topics related to options iam unable to find people who are knowing about it ,It just takes less than five minutes to complete,So i kindly request you to fill the forms and give your feedback thankyou.

Guys, if you don’t mind can you please fill this form and help your fellow trader.
@vishnux @maddy_Des @ShubhS9 @Karthik @mohitmehra @MohammedFaisal @trader_dude @ksksat @Abid_E_H @Prakhar_Agrawal @Mehul_Mishra @Mehdi_Abbas @Riyas_Ahamed @Bhuvan @Nakul @Ragavendran_M @VenuMadhav

Ok , we can

Sure

Thankyou guys and thankyou siva sir for your help .

45%20PM

Done

Done.

Done.
But for many questions there weren’t proper options available that suited me. So gave approximations.

Done

Thank you sir and if you remember, can you mention questions which didnt had proper options

The one where you asked do you trade index option or stock option or futures. Many Traders trade all of them .Also the time limit for which you carry your positions -that question also had room for more then one answers.

Agree with you sir thank you for your feedback.

Guys you can also share this with your friends or some whatsapp group made for trading community ,But i really thankfull to you for sparing your time on this :pray:

Agree :+1: