Queries around share transfer using succession certificate

Dear Sir,

I need advise on a unique situation. I will be receiving succession certificate for Hon. Court to transfer shares from my father to me.

Since transfer requires lot of paper work even after succession certificate, like affidevits, bank manager signature, Guarantees and all and I remain out of country due to work for months together. Is it possible to execute power of attorney to my family member and they can do paper work on my behalf and get shares certificate transferred?