Query regarding obtaining shares from IEPF

My father and his friend have physical share certificates of JVSL which merged with JSW.

The shares were transferred to IEPF. I want to claim these back.

My question: There is place for only one name so should I put the name of only the first account holder?

Second: There is a place for entering the demat account number. Can I enter my Zerodha Demat account number there as my father and his friend don’t have any demat account.

@mohitmehra can you.

I would suggest you that you try http://www.supergrowth.in because claiming shares from IEPF is not a layman job you need a specialist for that.