Query Regarding Removal of % Change Information in Kite App

Hello Zerodha Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I recently noticed that the % change information has been removed from the TradingView 2.0 beta update in the Kite app. Surprisingly, it’s still available on the Kite web platform.

I rely on the % change data while making trading decisions, and its absence in the app has left me puzzled. Could you kindly provide insights into the reason behind this removal? Having this information is crucial for my trade analysis, and I believe many others in the community share the same sentiment.

I have attached screenshots for your reference. Your clarification on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

TradingView 1.0

TradingView 2.0 Beta

Even I am facing similar situation. Have even posted in this forum

1 Like

We are aware of this. This will be added before the beta goes into production.

Thanks for the quick response @Arockiya_Raja . I’m glad to hear that the % change info will be back. Looking forward to the update!

Hello @Arockiya_Raja any updates on this?

We understand your eagerness to have this feature back, and we’re working to make it happen along with the TFC feature. We appreciate your patience on this.

1 Like

That’s great! Looking forward to it :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello @Arockiya_Raja any update ?

Mr Bean Waiting GIF - Mr Bean Waiting - Discover & Share GIFs

The missing “percentage change of the particular candle” feature is in testing and will be released soon.

1 Like

Ok👍🏻
And Trade from charts feature?