Question about ICICI LIQUID ETF and DSP LIQUID ETF

I could not find any information about how frequently these 2 etf’s pay a dividend and whether the dividend is in the form of more units or a cash payment made directly to the bank account.

DSP NIFTY 1D Rate Liquid ETF (ISIN INF740KA1EU7)

ICICI Prudential S&P BSE Liquid Rate ETF (ISIN INF109KC1KT9) . I would really appreciate your help. @Bhuvan

Checking this @ron94

Does Mutual Fund NFO credit excess amount to bank account ? (fractional units)

You can have fractional number units of a MF. Why will it credit?

Weekly units

Monthly cash

1 Like

I dont know. I subscribed to NFO and fractional unit does not credited to my demat and I received refund against fractional unit.

Which NFO?

@Bhuvan
But on the DSP NIFTY 1D Rate Liquid ETF - Invest in DSP NIFTY 1D Rate Liquid ETF Fund Direct Daily IDCW Online

• Income is distributed to investors in the form of daily dividend which is paid put on weekly basis.
1 Like

Thank you very much. Could you pls share the source for the info as well?

1 Like

Bhuvan’s source - Looking at account statements of Zerodha members (just jk) :joy:

Yep, same thing I said. It accumulates daily, but the units are credited weekly

Lol :joy:

Units are credited or dividend falls into bank account?
Not familiar with liquid fund ETFs

Since DSP Liquid ETF gives units, these will be credited to your demat account.

In case of ICICI Liquid ETF, as it pays cash, it’ll be credited to your primary back account.

1 Like

Can you instantly enable zerodha 1d etf. And get more market markers to increase liquidity.

Zerodha also can invest in same and get more liquidity.

What’s approx returns an liquid eyf gives.

Does NFO BUY price will update automatically in console ? currently showing NA.

1 Like

Better buy liquid fund from multiple mf having instant redemption facility than investing in liquid etf

The instant redemption is only upto a limit of rs 50,000 or 90% of the investment value (whichever is lower.) This is available only on a few funds, not on all liquid funds. Also, this does not apply if the mutual fund is in demat form with Zerodha coin, which is where most people who want to pledge it will need to keep it. Zerodha is soon going to allow selling a pledged liquid etf without unpledging and about 80% of the margin will be available instantly. In liquid fund (demat form or otherwise) it will take 1 working day if it is sold before the cutoff time, else 2 working days.

Yes. This will be updated automatically once ETF is listed on the exchanges by 22nd or 23rd January.

it is already listed.

where do i get statement of LIQUIDIETF (icici liquid etf)? my ca wants statement of all credits in the bank account from this ICICI liquid etf