Reach customer care

Yes, you have a website, I forgot.

I was a loyal zerodha customer for over 5 yrs. Promoted Zerodha when I thought it was the best in terms of cost, tech, execution reliability etc. But as the story happened they have fallen behind. Dhan is the best one today and will be promoting them until they stop doing things for the customer.

Finvasia also will be promoted especially because they offer real zero services unlike any one else in the industry.

I am happy with 5 trading days. 2 days am mostly in chill mode. Note that I also have an engineering job which needs some cool off time unlike my super easy trading activity.

I was just joking, completely joking. I don’t have any idea about what your username means.

Update: Margin was the same at night & morning, difference of 30k is pretty normal in my case.

Also, there’s no negative value in ‘EOD excess’ & ‘peak excess’ columns, so no peak margin issue either.

@MohammedFaisal so, all the 3 reasons you mentioned above don’t seem to apply here. Zerodha is still adapting to the new margin rules, so was email/call sent out by mistake? @nithin

2 Likes

@Jason_Castelino, was there any major difference between your yesterday’s EOD margin & today’s BOD margin? And are the ‘EOD excess’ & ‘peak excess’ columns positive or negative in your yesterday’s margin statement?

Yet to check margin statement. But funds in the morning increased. Obviously it had to cos my pledged securities value increased.
Will update after I check margin statement.

:rofl: never thought my username would get so much attention

This is the response I get from support for clearly putting my query.
Now tell me which part of this I didn’t know.

I clearly asked about the penalty. All that I wanted to know was how much was the shortfall. How penalty is calculated. And how much will be the penalty. If this is the response why should we even raise our concerns on support.
@MohammedFaisal

@nithin Sorry for tagging you. I don’t know why but I felt like tagging you too. If you were the one who raised a query and you get such responses how would you feel?

1 Like

Hey @Jason_Castelino

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Will get this checked and make sure you get details about the shortfall and the calculation part.

Will update once it is done.

It’s not about now getting the calculation. My point is why can’t I get it straight away. Why do you have people to just copy paste answers from FAQs.
And here when I say ‘I’ I am taking about a lot of retailers who panic when they get such calls. And then get such replies ?

My GF leaving my msgs on read is much better than such replies. Are you getting my point Sir?

3 Likes

Out of context but curious. What does this mean “msgs on read”.

1 Like

Fully get your point Sir and from our end, there’s nothing but full empathy with each word you said.

Unfortunately, with these new rules kicking in from 1st, We are figuring out and addressing all the new challenges that come with it.

We are constantly striving to improve our support.

Lol. Out of all that I have said you are curious to know only this. ? Well. You send a long msg and the recipient just leaves it on blue tick. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Jab koi baath bigad jaaye, Jab koi mushkil pad jaaye tabhi customers support request daalte hey. Par jab jawab aisa ho to lage ki yeh zerodha hey, is zerodha ka, yahi hey yahi hey yahi hey rang roop.

This sort of stuff has been running at zerodha for years. Nothing new.

1 Like

Got it.

With regard to your query and the repy @Meher_Smaran has given it is very clear that “they have absolutely no clue as to what happened” and will take time for them to find out. I guess.

2 Likes

Hey come on @t7support :slight_smile:

Last 1 year has been a nightmare with all the new regulations kicking in. Ofcourse, there are shortcomings but we always trying to improve and work upon them.

Btw, nice creativity with your songs :smiley:

I totally understand. I am just asking you one question. Why did I receive a computerised call without mentioning the amount of penalty. Why didn’t i get an email? I raised an issue here. I got response from one of your staff. He asked for my details. Why didn’t I get a response instantly? I am given deadline to add funds by 11.59PM. Now tell me how much do you want me to add without having more details.
Trust me. It’s not really about the penalty here. I have already borne more than 1 lakh in penalty. Did I blame you then ?? No. Because I should know the rules. But once the rules are set, don’t change the rules. That’s cheating.

No. I disagree on this. Reall?? your pre recorded computerised response starts with due to covid……. Really ?? It’s been two years Sir. Tell me honestly do you even know the number of cases per day in India. Come onnnnn. Move on from covid. After that we had worse things happening. Don’t give us reasons which are not justified.

If I tell my teacher I have done by homework but forgot it at home, everybody knows I didn’t do it. Please understand.

@neha1101 do you want explanation for HW thingy too? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yes, it is like boss, gives a project to do and on the submitting date tell him, the pc crashed and all data gone… The look on the boss face is something money cant buy…

2 Likes

Before I could edit, you replied.

1 Like