Real Time Data Require for Metastock & Amibroker

Hello Traders…

I need a real time data for my metastock & amibroker
plz suggest me which one is best and accurate real time data provider?

thanks in advance…

Dear Ravi,

We, Neotrade Analytics are authorized vendor of NSE, support NSE FNO realtime data feeds to AmiBroker, Metastock and Ninjatrader.

Please contact our support team through our website or 8494949433 to get more details.

Regards

Vivith

www.neotradeanalytics.com

Dear Ravi,

As an authorized data vendor of NSE & MCX, we provide realtime data of NSE F&O, Currency and MCX; with multiple charting platform compatibility including AmiBroker & Metastock.

You can give a try to our products nimbledataPlusLite or nimbledataProPlus. Our dedicated support staff would like to provide you detail information on this. You may reach to our support dept. from our website www.globaldatafeeds.in

Sujeet

this site is not working

Unfortunately, their service has closed down and not available anymore.

Please let me know if there is any other reliable data provider. Does zerodha provide index data for amibroker ??

Having tried some of the, and discussed the same with many other traders, I can say all these service providers are likely to disappoint you one way / day or the other. No matter expensive or cheap. There is no perfect datafeed provider that can keep you happy everyday.

No.

@balu_nifty Check out VIRATECH, I know they provide data for Metastock, I am not sure about Amibroker, you can call them and find out.

If you looking for reliable DATA provider there are various PREMIUM Tick by Tick data provider and if you have NEST trader from any broker you can get Tick by tick data FREE for AMI-BROKER.

The reliability is 100% depend on NEST trader Panel which is totally fine.
Plz go through this link I already given the solution. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply. I have Zerodha account and amibroker. How to connecting them both?. Could you point to any sources?

Dear @windpacer Its work only by NEST trader panel or NSE NOW trading panel.
If you have any one of that than only it will work.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Using this http://stocksdeveloper.com/autotrader/

1 Like

Not needed anymore if you use this http://stocksdeveloper.com/autotrader/

1 Like

Hi , where do u get tick by tick data , directly from NSE or via any brokers ?

Dear @chandru.vks your solution is not FREE, there sare many other PAID system tick by tick data available.
BUT what I say is it will be life time FREE if you have NEST or NOW.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Okay, got. it, My mistake, I thought you were addressing @windpacer acer query on connecting ami to his trading ac.

1 Like