Reliance Home Finance Ltd

RHFL, backed by Reliance Capital Limited (RCL) and part of the ADAG (Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group), holds significant potential as a housing finance company. With a focus on mortgage-based lending operations and a range of loan solutions including affordable housing, home loans, LAP, and construction finance, RHFL offers diverse opportunities. Additionally, its property solutions services add value by assisting customers in finding suitable properties alongside financing.
As of February 9, 2024, with RHFL’s share price at 4.05, does it present a potential opportunity for long-term investment?

Not sure whether to laugh or cry at this post. Please do a bit of research before putting in your hard earned money in random stocks.

NO … A big NO.

So many contradiction in first line itself. RHFL is no linger backed by RCL and RCL is no longer part of ADAG.
If you are not aware, they went into bankruptcy and lot of things have changed.

New owner of RHFL has almost stopped the business and company is going through liquidation.
Neither first line not everything you wrote after first line is true anymore. Do not fall for such penny stocks.

Thank you for shedding light on the matter.

Do not you think under the management of Authum Investment & Infrastructure Limited, Reliance Capital Finance Limited (RCFL) has the potential to undergo significant transformations and achieve remarkable results in the long term?
With Authum’s expertise in investment, securities, and financing activities, coupled with its commitment to enhancing stakeholder value,hope RCFL is poised for a promising future.

No Authum did not took over RCFL. They just took over RHFL and are closing it down
RCFL is separate entity with separate bankruptcy process and a new owner.

My advise would be to stay away from both of them.

Authum hasn’t acquired RHFL with the intention of shutting it down. While RHFL has surrendered its certificate of registration to the National Housing Bank and the RBI has canceled its license specifically for housing finance, RHFL will continue to operate in other segments. The focus will now shift towards these other segments, highlighting a strategic redirection rather than closure.

Sir, can you name two popular services offered by RHFL? Or do any of your friends or distant relatives taken home finance from them ?

In my understanding if atleast I cannot name above two then I may not know much about them to put my money in.

It’s quite paradoxical that a company founded by the late Dhirubhai Ambani himself is now in disarray. The company consistently failed to meet its obligations in repaying loans and borrowings secured from financial institutions. Thanks for enlightenment.