Reliance Rights Issue & Dematerialized Rights Entitlement Trading

The RTA allows incremental applications which are tagged to your original bid. However, since you’ll have to apply 7 times incrementally, its best to check with the RTA first.

A better solution would be to use any other bank account you have in your name. It need not be linked to your demat account but has to be in your name.

Same here. Can someone plz confirm

Hi, I had 0 RIL shares till the record date and then I purchased 200 RIL RE. No when I enter my DEMAT and PAN details on KFIN with the option “I am a shareholder”, it says record not found. Dont know what to do. Help would be appreciated!

You will receive the REs in T+2 days in your demat account. You will be able to see them on Console in the meantime. You need to apply for the rights shares by June 3rd to ensure that your REs don’t remain ununtilised. If you don’t apply, you REs will expire worthless and you’ll lose the premium you’ve paid to acquire them.

if I apply for rights issue. When can I able to sell the RIL-RE. How to Apply Rights issue in Zerodha

You will receive partially-paid shares which will list separately. These can be completely sold on listing on 12th June.

You need to ensure that you’re using the 16-digit ID available here. The DP Name is Zerodha Broking Limited.

@vinay_b_m You will have to select renouncee option in KFin website and manually enter the number 720 which is the number of shares you want to buy. You will have to pay 314 per share. If not done before 3rd June, all the 720 RE shares you have, will lapse and you won’t get the money, that you already paid, back.

Please talk to your stock broker asap for any questions on purchasing these shares, but do it asap, other wise you risk losing the 16 lakhs or whatever you have already spent. You can’t sell them anymore to take your money back.

@Kanishk_Garg1 select renouncee option. Enter the number of shares manually.

Thanks Mohit for your quick reply. DP Id field is disabled and it is not allowing to enable as well. So is it okay to proceed without providing DP Id and also at Beneficiary A/c No. means is it my Bank account or Demat Account Id?

I purchased 25 RE , and tried applying on RWap .
When i entered my DPID and PAN no. and selected “”“” I am renouncee and hold rights entitlement in valid demat account and undertake to hold RE till issue closing date (i.e. June 3, 2020)“”“”
It displayed a message

Kindly advise further what to do.

Thanks

1 Like

@mohitmehra I have two questions :

1. I hold 400 shares at 211.91 when I go on right issue website for payment it is showing holding of 100 shares only and 6 shares of Entitlement. Why it is showing 100 ? and should i pay for 100 shares only at 314.25 ? or for 400 shares ?

2. I dont want to go for issue I want money back. with no action will I get my all money back ?
    kindly help me with solution

I have purchased 20 shares of RIL EQ on 28th May from my demat account but now the shared are not visible and I don’t want to buy shares . Hoe I can get my money back

i have already bought the RE shares entitled to me, apart from that i bought additional RIL-RE from zerodha. Now when i try to pay in rights.kfintech.com for the additional stock bought. i do not see the details.

The RTA only shows your original entitlement as per your holdings on May 14th. You can go ahead and apply for all 400 shares.

If you take no action, the REs will lapse unutilised and you will lose the premium you’ve paid to acquire the REs.

You can just enter your 16 digit demat ID in the beneficiary ac no. field. The DP ID field will be enabled if you select NSDL. In NSDL accounts, the DP ID is alphanumeric and the beneficiary ID is numeric (8 digits each). In CDSL accounts, the entire DP ID + Beneficiary ID is of 16 digits and numeric.

I have purchased shares of RIL at rs 222 but now I don’t to buy these shares which are not visible now. Did I get a chance to sell these shares and get my money back which I have paid

In zerodha console it shows me RIL-RE-R 60 Qty which I purchased, but at time of applying its showing me 0 qty, I still went forward putting qty value as 60 and paid the 60*314.5. Is that correct? Also, I selected “I am Shareholder as on Record Date…” where as I do not have any reliance share in my demat account only 60 premium share i.e. RIL-RE-R. Please confirm, thanks in advance.

Yes same happened to me, then I selected “I am Shareholder as on Record Date…” and it allowed me to pay the money.

Thank you Mohit for all your help.