Reliance Rights Issue & Dematerialized Rights Entitlement Trading

Iā€™m thinking I have the same questions as yours. I had 3 allocated RIL-RE (based on 50 shares I hold) and I bought another 100 at 200 each. Now when I go to the RTA website, I see only 3 and Iā€™m wondering if I should apply for 103, since I donā€™t see them anywhere in my Kites Zerodha holdings/profile.

Thanks. So I should apply for 103 and pay 314 X 103, correct?

Thanks a ton Mohit! Karvy as usual goofs up in these things! When I called up they said u cant do anything with ur REs :smiley:

Hiā€¦i have only 166 qty of RIL-RE-BE not only single reliance share (RIL)which was purchased on 26 and 27 mayā€¦at an average price of 168.52 .total cost of assest is about 27000.bt now the assest not shown in my portfolio.although shown in console.should i eligible for apply RIL-REā€¦if eligible how much quantityā€¦if not eligible can i sell themā€¦plz help.me

@Bhuvan

@mohitmehra
I have applied through SBI ABSA. How do I check if my application is applied correctly in Register: kfintech. Could you share the link to check application data for individual ā€¦I searched kfintech website couldnā€™t find any info on this.

Hi Mohit,

I had applied for 100 shares and now its not showing in my kite dashboard !what does it mean have my all rights lapsed.Lapsed means all my invested money gone or in future when rest payement needs to be done will there,please help.

I bought some REs on May 29th, those REs havenā€™t yet been credited to my Demat account.
Should I wait till those REs are credited to my account or I can go ahead & pay for these units on RTA website ?

1 Like

Your REs should be credited to your account by EOD today. Technically, you can apply whenever you want. The RTA will just check the REs when its finalising allotment. However, the RTA takes a declaration from you to the effect of confirming that you hold the REs when youā€™re applying.

1 Like

The REs donā€™t show on KIte since they stopped trading on May 29th. You can still check them on console holdings until they lapse from your demat account. The REs are just temporary securities which allow you apply for the rights shares.

Dear Sir,
i have 20 ril-re and i want to purchased share now after reaching asba netbanking how i can pay the amount for this 20 rights sir
pls suggest me today

Rest payment needs to be done before 3 june is it?

I have 20 shares @ 200rs . If I buy them at 314 rs then I will get these shares or not. If I pay rs 314 and did not get shares then what happens to these 314 rs which I pay

You may just call the RTA to confirm. They donā€™t have an option to verify bids.

Hi @mohitmehra,

Now I have applied for all 720 sharee. Will I get all the 720 shares back into my demat?

Suppose all 720 shares are not alloted to me, whether the rest balance right amount will be refunded to me?

And my details are still not displayed with kfin tech when I reached them to check on my rights.

Does any others having same problem?

hello mohit, plz help, i bought RIL Re on 28 may and i receive mail from CDSL that RIL Re credited to my demat account. but when I go to rights.kfintech.com site to apply Reliance Right Issue, I cant see any entitlements reflected in my account. it shows no. of entitlement 0. what to do? plz help

1 Like

Hi,
Today I paid 1st installment for my 36no RE shares through ā€œhttps://rights.kfintech.com/apply/apply.aspxā€ .

While paying I selected ā€œI am a shareholder as on Record Date and undertake to hold RE till issue closing dateā€.

But I have only 22 shares as on record date by which I am eligible for 1no RE share.

I additionally purchased 36no - RE shares in Kite.

Is it my selection of ā€œI am share holderā€¦ā€ wrong while paying 1st installmentā€¦?
Pl suggestā€¦!

The RTA is only showing the eligibility as on record date. They do not have systems in place to reconcile the records of purchased REs in real time. You can apply for your original entitlement+purchased REs together and the RTA will check whether you have the requisite number of REs when they are performing allotment.

You can select shareholder and proceed with the application.

1 Like

Following is/are the list of transactions for your Demat account ending with *25581124

Sr. No. Company Name ISIN Quantity Debit / Credit Date and Time
1 RELIANCE INDUSTRIES LTD#RIGHTS ENTITLEMENTS FOR PARTLY PAID-UP EQ OF FV RS.10/- & PAID-UP RS.2.50/- INE002A20018 22.000 Credit 01/06/2020 14:47:10

RELIANCE INDUSTRIES LTD#RIGHTS ENTITLEMENTS is not in my portfolio. how to proceed further, actally i didnt ril shares before may14th, but this ril rights i brought on trading. now can i eligible for this share purchasing in next step. pls help me in this