Reliance Rights Issue & Dematerialized Rights Entitlement Trading

Even for when I asked they said they didn’t any details for my PAN … did you apply through ASBA ??

The RTA will check if you have 720 REs in your demat account and perform the allotment. If any share is not allotted, the RTA is required to refund the money to your bank account.

1 Like

You can apply for rights shares as a renouncee by June 3rd for the 22 REs you’ve purchased.

https://rights.kfintech.com/ visit this and then choose 6th option r apply for right issue the 2 step tip 3 declaration and 3 step choose 4 and 5 option

Hi Mohit,

I am in a very critical situation by purchasing 5 Right Entitlement shares on 29th @212.50 a peice. I was completely unaware about the RE process and bought by mistake. I didn’t have any shares of reliance till the record date. I called Zerodha and they asked me to buy the shares from secondary market from https://rights.kfintech.com/. I applied for 5 shares from that link by selecting the option “I am renouncee and hold rights entitlement in valid demat account and undertake to hold RE till issue closing date (i.e. June 3, 2020)”. rupees 1571.25 deducted from my bank account. Can you please tell me what will happen next and what will happen with my previously debited amount for 5 shares @ 212.50 . Please help me

1 Like

Guys read this thread - most of questions you have are answered instead of asking the same questions again and again.

Thanks @mohitmehra for answering all the queries.

2 Likes

The RTA is only showing the eligibility as on record date. They do not have systems in place to reconcile the records of purchased REs in real time. You can apply for your purchased REs and the RTA will check whether you have the requisite number of REs when they are performing allotment.

1 Like

That was the amount you paid to be considered eligible to apply for the rights issue since you weren’t a share-holder of Reliance as on the record-date. The RTA will check if you held the REs in your demat account and perform the allotment. If any share is not allotted, the RTA is required to refund the money to your bank account.

thanks a lot, but when i called to RTA they told that they are not showing any RIL RE in my demat account

I had purchased reliance rights. After 29th May,2020, it is not visible in my holdings in Kite though a day before they were visible. Nonetheless, I applied for rights using ASBA through my ICICI Bank account . I wonder why I am not able to see rights in my Kite holdings and whether I will get right shares?

hi , i have reliance rights in my demat account, however they are not showing on the entitlement letter , Please Help.
Also i bought further rights from the trade window , i am not clear as how to apply for the same

at what price it will be listed??
i.e if someone buy from market in 200 and additionaly pay 314.25 in right issue, will it listed with combine price or something else ??

But what about the amount which I invested today? 5 shares at the rate 314 each from the fintech link

Also those 5 REL RE shares not showing in my holding

Hi @mohitmehra,

Brother, today I was able to get in touch with kfin guys. I was shocked to hear what they told. I had paid for 720*314.25=~2.26l…but they told I have paid only 50 shares i.e., only 15k…

I don’t know what is happening…please brother help me…

You will be able to see the RE in your holdings

That’s what you’ve paid to receive the rights shares. Once the rights shares are listed, it’ll start reflecting in your holdings. The tentative listing date is June 12th

You’d see a pop-up or a banner when you log in to Net-banking that’ll show the process to apply for the rights issue.

@AkshayAtur - Please reply… What should be done when RTA site says Client ID is invalid ??

You need to ensure that you’re using the 16-digit ID available here

Hi, Tried it over multiple times, but it says that Client Id is not valid. What to do ??