Reliance Rights Issue & Dematerialized Rights Entitlement Trading

what happend if dont apply the rights issue ? will lose the RIL RE BE share money or it will refunnd?

I purshaed 18 RIL RE BD shares but i dont have any RIL shares . but i dont want to buy any issue share what will happend my 18 RIL RE share money ? it will be refund ?

You will not get the money paid for the REs back. Instead, you will be able to apply for the rights shares from the RTA’s website or using netbnking ASBA till June 3rd. If you don’t take any action. These REs will lapse after the issue closes.

so i have 18 RIL RE BE shares and 0 RIL shares in may 14. so how many rights share can apply?

Like I’ve said earlier.In case you have bought REs but don’t have Reliance shares, you’re still eligible for the rights issue. You may apply for the rights shares either through the RTA’s portal or via netbanking ASBA if your bank allows it.
If you do not apply, then you’ll lose the entire premium paid in acquiring these REs.

do we have to fill form physically also ? or just pay online and thats it ?

I have make payment of rs 314 for 11 shares but now it is not showing anywhere.When I open login again it is showing like that I have not make payment

Hi Sir
I am new in trading platform. I bought some shares in RIL RE some days before and now i am unable to find the same in my zerodha holdings. Please tell me how can i get my shares back.Please respond

@mohitmehra & @AkshayAtur

We are paying to rights by paying an extra amount of 314.25 * number of shares brought in open market.

So, example I bought RIL RE for 220 and i pay an extra 314.25 for each share I bought.

Now what will be share value on June 11th.
Do we lose money?

I called kfintech many times and that there is no shares allocated yet. How to get info about how many are allocated? & When does this reflect in demat account?

Please quickly apply for rights otherwise you will lose all you have bought…today is the last date.

Below is the detail which DP sent me.
Please follow these steps

Dear sir/madam
Thank you for giving an opportunity to serve you.
Please check below details for Reliance Right issue Application.submit your application just like an IPO.
To apply via RTA, follow the steps below:-
Step 1: Visit the Karvy Fintech RTA website (https://rights.kfintech.com/). You will have to click on the option ďż˝ Apply for rights issueďż˝, which will get enabled on May 20. But before that, click on the ďż˝ email and Mobile registrationďż˝.
Step 2: Select whether you have physical shares or select the depository with which you have an account.
Step 3: Enter basic details such as DP ID, client ID, Captcha and click on Submit.
Step 4: Register your email ID and mobile number on the next page.
Registering your mobile number and email ID will ensure all the allotment details reach you

Hi,
I could not apply for rights issue yesterday, and I am having 102 RIL-RE-BE in my zerodha demat account. they are showing in my holdings.
What will happen to my money now?
Is there any way to get refund of those?

Please help

The REs will lapse unutilised since you didn’t apply for the shares. The RTA/company will not issue refunds in this case.

The theoretical value of the partly paid shares should be higher of the following:

1. 25% of price of ordinary RIL shares
  2. Price of ordinary RIL shares - (75% of Rs. 1257)

There could be some premium/discount on account interest rate, volatility, and liquidity in the partly-paid shares among other things.

i purchased Reliance Industries RE 30 share at an average price of Rs. 169 on 27/05/2020 & I received the mail that, You are eligible to apply for Reliance Industries Ltd. Right Issue Offer since you are holding shares, so i applied for 30 shares, since i was not holding shares on record date, i select I am renouncee and hold rights entitlement in valid demat account and undertake to hold RE till issue closing date (i.e. June 3, 2020), but today i saw in my demant account all the shares are sold at Rs 0.

what should i do now, kindly suggest!!!

@mohitmehra @AkshayAtur

Assuming you’re telling this since the shares are no longer reflecting on console. These REs were removed from the accounts on 3rd June after the closure of the issue.

If you’ve completed the application and made the payment as prescribed for the issue, The RTA will process your application and then check for the REs before allotment. Should you have received allotment, an intimation will be sent on your registered mail.

Till now share are not reflecting in my demate account. Will i get my share back which i purchased on 27/05/20

I haven’t received allotment till now and also not receiving any mail from there end.

what should i do sir…plz suggest

can you please tell me at what price it will be listed again on june 12???

The listing price depends on multiple factors- price of RIL (primarily), volatility, market interest in the partly paid shares, etc.

Your purchase of REs on 27th May would have been credited to your demat account on 29th May. However, since the REs stopped trading from 29th May these were not shown on Kite. However, these were visible under your portfolio on console till the time the issue was open (3rd June). Post which, these REs were removed from your account.

The credit of RIL rights upon successful allotment is June 11th (tomorrow). You will get an update from the RTA or should see an email regarding the credit of securities in your demat from the depository.

The listing happens on 12th June where you’re free to sell those securities.