Reliance Rights Issue & Dematerialized Rights Entitlement Trading

Did you apply for the shares?

yes applied

Thank you.

Did you receive any mail from RIL before applying?

@mohitmehra I bought 75 RIl-re shares through Zerodha. My holding entitlement is showing 0. When applying for 75 in fintech with first 25% 314… it is asking to pay full amount of 23k. What happened to the amount which I already paid 75x192 (avg.). Will I get refund ?

The amount you’ve paid to acquire the REs will not be adjusted or refunded. Consider this a fee you pay for being eligible to apply. Once you apply, you get the rights shares first on the basis of your eligibility and then any additional shares you’ve applied for on the basis of lottery.

This should have been mentioned everywhere, at least novices like me did not know this. :frowning:

Finally I did it.Bank account holder name and CDSL name should match to avoid this error.

Thankyou so much bro.

No I applied through r wap…they were able to pull my details based on dpid…Then they got all my details

Okay. :slight_smile: . Even I got details for my ASBA application by writing email to [email protected] with demat Details.
@vinay_b_m

When I’m trying to pay the money, it says unable to initiate the transaction. I am a renouncee and I have received the RE shares in my demat account on 27th May.

@mohitmehra When I try to apply as a renouncee, it shows that I have 0 any Right entitlements. Is this normal?

Yep, The RTA is only showing the eligibility as on record date. They do not have systems in place to reconcile the records of purchased REs in real time. You can apply for your purchased REs and the RTA will check whether you have the requisite number of REs when they are performing allotment.

I have 20 rights issue share bought @210. If I pay rs 314 for these 20 shares than they are alloted to me or not.
If not then where the rs 314 go

Hello All,
any one help to know about this might be i am missing anything. it start with struggling to know ID’s.
with these DP, CLIENT ID unable to register on “https://rights.kfintech.com” showing message like invalid ID incorrect id. even i tried with complete ID, last 8 digit id but still could not register.

then i tried with apply for " R-WAP for Rights Issue" under renouncee category as here also (dematarialized option giving same error) but under renouncee it allowed me to get in and enter email, mobile with OTP validation.
after filling complete details there finally it was showing 0 shares entitled but in zerodha its showing 25 RIL RE.

but still i tried to pay with entering with correct bank details and finally it thrown error of

Dear Investor,
Third Party validation failed.
Your payment for the rights issue cannot be processed as the Third Party Payment Validation has failed.

too much tried now just disappointed.
it would be great if someone help. its really appreciable.

Thank you for your time,
Raj

The price paid to acquire REs only makes you eligible for the rights application.
The RTA will check if you hold the REs in your demat account and perform the allotment. If any share is not allotted, the RTA is required to refund the money to your bank account.

You maybe using a bank account where your name is not spelt correctly. You can either use a different bank account of yours or use netbanking ASBA if your bank allows it.

DP ID & Client ID - You can find your DP ID and the Beneficiary number under the profile section of Console

Why don’t you try ASBA if your netbanking allows it? You’d see a pop-up or a banner when you log in to Net-banking that’ll show the process to apply for the rights issue.

This is the list of banks you can use to apply for the Rights issue via ASBA.

i paid the fees for being the eligible . those shares i WILL DEFINITELY GET . BUT , there is no need to pay any money for the additional shares which i may or may not be allotted as per the lottery !
am i right ?

If shares are not alloted to me then how much time it will take to refund the money rs 314 to bank account

@mohitmehra thank you so much!