Reporting Issue with Price Update Interruption

@Meher_Smaran @ShubhS9 @Arockiya_Raja
Dear Zerodha Support Team,

I observed a price update issue today from 10:51 am to 10:58 am. Prices weren’t updating during this period, causing inconvenience for users. Please investigate and address this promptly.

Thank you

3 Likes

Hi @Champion_Trader @Mukt

We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused. The issue was fixed at 10.58 am

Yes sir. Thank you for understanding and We’re sorry once again. :pray:

1 Like

Yes … I observed same thing… please look into it

Yes, issue fixed at 10:58 am. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:
Will Zerodha publish a detailed report about today’s incident?

@Meher_Smaran , May I know why my post got unlisted ?

We generally unlist posts initially and relist back if the topic is related to an ongoing issue where community members share their necessary inputs. Just a moderator SOP

1 Like

I am unable to find detaild report on zerodha bulletin

2 Likes

Just checking the incident reports on the Disclosures page, historically, Zerodha had always published an incident report within 2 hours of the glitch, but today’s incident has not yet been posted…

Guys, we trust your transparency, don’t slip on that.

1 Like

Hi @NewUser123 @Champion_Trader

There was a delay in feeds and therefore we switched to another feed source.

Even the feeds weren’t completely wrong for the entire period. It was intermittent.

Team wants to assure you that they have taken the necessary action to ensure that it won’t happen again.

We’re once again sorry for the inconvenience caused and Thank you for your patience and understanding. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @Meher_Smaran for the clarification and for taking the necessary steps to prevent such issues in the future. I appreciate the transparency and your commitment to improving the platform. Looking forward to smooth trading experiences ahead. :blush:

2 Likes

@Champion_Trader And you ask me why did I pull out of Zerodha. Firstly they provide basic platforms and doesn’t invest anything, secondly their next month means mostly next year (MTF was supposed to be announced this month) and frequent outages. No thank you.

2 Likes

I echo this sentiment…

2 Likes