Request for adding more NSE pledge eligible securities in the Zerodha Approved List

Hi @siva, @Nakul

Can you look please look into adding,

1. Axis Money Market Fund Direct Growth (ISIN: INF846K01Q62),
  2. Nippon India Money Market Fund Direct Growth (ISIN: INF204K01ZP3),

they both are in the approved list provided by NSE (here), and not in the approved list provided by Zerodha (here)

others, feel free to request for other securities that are present in the NSE approved list but not in Zerodha approved list

2 Likes

@Nakul
Kindly add UTI Overnight Direct Growth debt fund. (ISIN: INF789F01604)
@Bhuvan Is there any specific reason that there are many funds available for pledging in the NSE list but missing in Zerodha’s pledging list ?

Most likely because clearing corps will have lower quantity limits for accepting pledges. There’s a lot happening with the clearing corps given the new pledge system and we’ll reach out and try to have all securities added. But in the meanwhile, you can invest in other overnight funds, they’re all the same.

1 Like

@nakul, since a new month will be begining, any updates whether the requested scripts can be included in the new pledge eligible list?

@Bhuvan, I would prefer to invest in Money Market funds compared to overnight funds as they have a few percentages better return. And from FY 20-21, why would anybody go for a Dividend reinvestment plan over a Growth plan? hence my continued request to get “Axis Money Market Fund Direct Growth” and “Nippon India Money Market Fund Direct Growth” added. Even Fyers have them in their list of eligible securities for pledge.

I now see a very handsome list is MFs in pledging list. All major fund house and schemes are there. Thank you very much team. I need to request you to please see if “Quant Active fund direct growth” is eligible to be included in this list. In fact no fund from this house is there. If no restriction, please work on this too.