Request for illustration of asset management charges for ETF/MF

I know Coin does not charge anything for direct mutual funds but I wanted to understand about the fees charged by asset management firms. For example if I invest 1.0 L in Motilal Oswal Nasdaq 100 (MOFN100FOF) through Coin, will the Motilal Oswal will charge anything? In the scheme doc following charges are listed:

If yes, would you kindly illustrate the annual charge for year -1, 2, 3 of a lump sum investment of Rs 1.0 L, assuming 15% CAGR from the ETF before all other fees?
I hope similar kind of charges (although fees may vary) are applicable for Indian ETFs. Kindly confirm.
Thank you in advance.

@Bhuvan Can you.

The SID just shows the maximum they can charge and not the actual expense ratio. You can check the actual expense ratio on Coin or the factsheet.

The expense ratio for the Nadaq100 ETF is 0.54%. There is also a fund of fund which wraps the ETF which costs 0.10%+0.54%.

Every day when the NAV is deducted, the AMC deducts the expense ratio. If you want pre-expense returns, just add the expense ratio to the returns broadly, that’s it.