Requested For An Update In Kite

Thanks and pls bring mandate option for deducting AMC

We’re actually working on enabling our clients to pay upfront AMC for the desired period, say for the next 1, 2 or 3 quarters/years.

2 Likes

The charges for liquid and gold etfs in order screen is not accurate, (where STT is not applicable) make sure correct.

Situation has not improved much on deduction front as compared to last post.

I got a mail on 4th may that AMC charges will be deducted in next few days. Yet no deduction happened and if I will tranfer any funds to my zerodha account for AMC, those will get transferred back to my bank account within next 1-2 days (due to another policy of no trading activity at ur end).
Clearly there is missing collaboration b/w AMC team, equity team and deduction team.

No doubt you guys are doing great for customers at other fronts, I love you for that, but kindly improve this one as well.

Dear Team Zerodha,

Here I am with another feature fix request.

#1. There is an issue in kite app to sync the news and events of a stock. Almost 99% of stocks I sampled are not showing any latest news in the kite app sometimes for months (this wasn’t the case previously in kite app, seems source of news is reduced in frequency)

#2. On same lines there is issue for few stocks when kite app says there is an event but tickertape won’t have that event at all.

1. Can you share some sample scrips? I checked a couple of scrips, I can see the news.
  2. please share a few scrip names for this as well.

Dear Team Zerodha,

Adding one more UX degradation done with recent update of app. On web console, though it remains as previously.

The days low and previous closing price of scrips have been moved to next row leaving empty space open and high price placeholders.
Viewing in a single row was convenient and better utilisation of UI space as less scrolling was needed.

Attached pics (I don’t have original Pic of old UI)

Please look into it and revert changes accordingly in next update.
One request to your product development teams, please don’t disturb a well looking and accustomed layout without a logical justification.

2 Likes

Please check these sample scrips: Patanjali, Rattan India, Aurum, Waaree. Pics attached.

The main concern is that kite app has either reduced frequency of news or almost stopped uodating an news. In the past, every related news was available for a scrip

1 Like

We can see the news update today as well. Seems there has been no news about these companies recently. I will check and get back to you.

Please note that news up to a month old is shown in the widget. In order to view the new prior to that, you can click on the See All News option.

I understand that but inflow of news from your background sources is either reduced or flawed since past few updates.
I have examples from where there are significant updates in news for stocks but those are not reflecting at your end.

I believe that zerodha has the access to news content as I have seen it from past few years, just that somewhere an update broke that thing.

Kindly check as I don’t want to lose my relationship with zerodha.

2 Likes

Dear Zerodha Team,

With latest update of kite app, the volume chart displays either red or green volume bar for the same time instance of a scrip, with the only difference being the viewing duration (one is 4hr and other is week).

How can it be justified to say x amount of shares got sold and same amount of shared bought at same instance of time?

Attached sample scrip, however, this happens for all scrips.

1 Like

An year has passed. Has this been implemented?