Requirement for 50:50 Cash & Collateral

Zerodha is just a self clearing member , there are 2 big clearing corporations, one belongs to NSE and other to BSE for eq.

Clearing corporation, check the list of ccs in India.
https://www.sebi.gov.in/clearing-corporations.html

Oh … Ok. So it is the clearing corporation that decides what will be collateral list and what will be part of cash/non-cash component, which for NSE is NSCCL.

Understood. I am not sure why I took that hyperbole between self-clearing and clearing corporation.

@siva - do you also have a link somewhere where they (NSCCL) are publishing this list with cash/non-cash categorisation? Thanks.

You can check it on the NSE website.

What all brokers allow 100% non-cash collateral for Intraday/MIS FNO? i.e. 50% cash equivalent not required. e.g. kotak is one What revisions are made in the 50% cash-margin rule in F&O? | Kotak Securities, there is 0% interest in intraday trades.
Ultimately I am looking for few low/zero brokerage broker (e.g. FInvasia, Flattrade but they require 50% cash equivalent) which allow 100% non-cash margin. I was informed Zerodha and AliceBlue also allow 100% non cash but both charge 15-20 Rs per order brokerage. I will be using algo/api sending 10s, if not 100, of orders in a day.