Review the brokers who provide leverage!

astha supports ODIN and wisdom supports NEST …
dont try their inhouse terminals

Is it safe to keep big money in brokers like Astha?

Even karvy was not safe :wink:

1 Like

Yeah I just found out sometime ago, about ODIN. Since I am profitable in intraday on kite app never felt the need to switch to desktop softwares I would switch, eventually, after building a handsome capital. Also given Zerodha leverage I am thinking to switch to Astha but I am totally clueless about ODIN and NEST. Btw I have two questions and one comment for you.

1. Can you recommend me a source from where I can learn about ODIN? All I could find is some youtube channels.
  2. Is ODIN secure? As in can it be hacked? Its been around 1998 must be doing something right?

I haven’t read up on what happened with karvy since I don’t use it but wasn’t karvy an inside job?

use it for 3/4 days , enough time to get familiar with the terminal

web/html paltform has more chance of getting hacked/spoofed than dekstop terminals

1 Like

Which brokers have better mobile app with unlimited trading plans. As Z doesn’t provide any trading plans , it would be good to have account with other brokers. Any suggestions please.

Anybody using Angel broking? their brokerage charges are similar to Zerodha , how about their service &platform?

When comes to mobile app nothing beats Zerodha kite …
Infact most of the broke apps are downright pathetic ( used Astha , Alice , Mo )

2 Likes

One of my friend started testing angel only for it’s 20rs per order plan …
He is a nest guy , he said desktop terminal is average

It looks like all traditional brokers started per order plans with higher leverage :smile:

1 Like

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Angel is one of the worst platform , i dont know how the people are trading there , very slow , i closed the account in angel

Thank you , but you tell me , is Angel allows buying OTM , FAR OTM Options ?

will check with him …
In Motilal I don’t have any issues though …

1 Like

But their brokerages are high , they are still traditional brokers!!!:slightly_smiling_face:

for me 5paisa’s platinum plan is really really good … 2rs per lot and 10x leverage
only problem is that they dont give NEST :frowning:

listed brokers like MO and 5paisa use their shares as collateral and offering good leverage …
astha , wisdom kind of brokers are charging far more than these traditional brokers

recently i got a call from sharekhan and they also staretd discount broking with high leverage ( like 10x )

1 Like

@velu I try angel the platform is worst . 5 paisa is lagging all times , these platform is not suitable for expiray day for positional ok . Motilal is ok zerodha ok , Kotak ok

1 Like

Does their platform work fine for you. For me it’s super slow and really frustrating . So much time to place orders.

@TIMEFRAME looks like you have to skip …

PR sundar and itjegan and others using 5paisa with NEST … shld be good if they offer NEST to use
some poster here said they will offer NEST only to NCFM guys

2 Likes

@TIMEFRAME only zearodha have a issue of buying OTM option others are fine

1 Like

Ok Thank you