Review the brokers who provide leverage!

Does their platform work fine for you. For me it’s super slow and really frustrating . So much time to place orders.

@TIMEFRAME looks like you have to skip …

PR sundar and itjegan and others using 5paisa with NEST … shld be good if they offer NEST to use
some poster here said they will offer NEST only to NCFM guys

2 Likes

@TIMEFRAME only zearodha have a issue of buying OTM option others are fine

1 Like

Ok Thank you

ok , Thanks

yes i send personal message to nitin also about that issue , MWPL i think fully consuming by PROP traders ,

We don’t have prop trading, we have many lakhs of traders and few take much higher lots, big money is not required to buy OTM.

MO desktop app is annoying with so many unnecessary options and complex …

I meant 5paisa web platform which works super slow for me. Does it work fine for you.

@siva whatever your thoughts i accept no problem , zerodha is not allowing to buy option , is SEBI is coming the new margin frame work from may last i think , how you will manage the clients i dont know ,
i also had a conversation with one of your team member for solution to buy option , its not practically possible , without thinking the client position and collateral those solution is not sustainable , i think most of your clients will merge with other broker , what FM is doing currently now

What is the broadband speed you have

Don’t use broadband. Will using that make a difference since other things work fine but yeah sometime speed is slow.

I believe that should increase Market OI, hope people will trade more spreads than naked buy options, also current SEBI limits on FPI is also hurting market OI.

Now Zerodha increased the minimum brokerage rate for Intraday from 0.01% to 0.03% :cold_sweat:

Pal use broadband pls broker sends price info tick by tick it uses crazy of data it is the main reason for lag,I was once on my mobile data using platform on my laptop my 2gb data was consumed in an hour or less

Hmm set up it as metered connection and thanks for your suggestion.

I checked my pc was not consuming data the website/platform was sucking that data

1 Like

@IRA @Prakhar_Agrawal @velu Is it possible to pledge MF for collateral in 5 paisa.

For option buying or selling-for selling they accept even fd till my knowledge goes,for option buying no pledge is allowed

Is online pledging facility available there. If yes then how. I was unable to find the same.