Reviews about mStock Stock Broking App

Please share your views about mStock Stock Broking App, in comparison with Zerodha, Dhan, Motilal Oswal.

I found too much of plenty bugs and glitches in the mStock with the reference of 1-stars reviews from Google Play Store about mStock.

I am Harsh Vardhan Solanki, want to enter and pay the app fees to trade.

But I sudden thought to bring a check on reviews on Google Play Store, The all 1-star reviews are very truth about the app.

Please work on the reviews and bring that changes and improvements to the mStock app.

Like :

1. App price lag

2. App stuck in working

3. App price late refresh

4. Order executing problem

5. Order cancellation problem

6. App UI/UX

7. Portfolio sometimes blank

8. No app notification come after order

9. Useless notifications are coming

10. Fund value is show lately after the addition of funds

11. The app is very slow on placing any order.

12. App sometimes says, not connected to the server, on good 5G internet connectivity.

13. Price movements is not the best it is worst, as price not moving as the users wants means its is slow as 10x.

14. Margin required field is not auto refreshed at the time of placing order, which makes the user to place order very slow.

15. App crashed sometimes

16. Can’t able to exit position

17. Can’t able to exit positions or place orders.

18. On normal internet it is showing, Something went wrong.

19. Not app features of bulk order cancellation or modifications

20. On scroll hanging issue

21. Contact notes are delayed

22. Charts never appear correctly

23. Chart price refresh too slowly as compared to official TradingView app

24. No futures and options chain available

25. High latency in order placing

26. Trade from chart is not available

27. Worst call customer support services

28. Too much busy staff, to take calls

29. Facing issues in login OTP receiving

30. Every 3 minutes app starts hanging

31. Stoploss have no trigger price

32. No target trigger in order

I was able to find these glitches and problems to get improvement in the app, in 15 minutes, there are too many complaints of customers rest of these above.

Please make these all changes and improvements and implementations in the app as possible otherwise your company will seen a downfall, also from where your company stands now. And your fake reviews strategy can’t be able to save your company.

Thanks and regards,
Harsh Vardhan Solanki.

1 Like

Totally agree with above points. I wanted to review mstock, but this thread mentioned all the points. In short there is nothing positive other than zero brokerage. all things negative for now.

You can’t compare mStocks with Zerodha. Zerodha is way better. However the USP of mstocks is their lifetime deal. If you are a trader whose brokerage payable is more than the fees of mstock then you may consider it. You can’t expect the same UI & UX of Zerodha. If I were to pick mstock I would have picked it only for cost cutting.

Thanks Harsh Vardhan Solanki. I am also facing all of the above mentioned errors & glitches. Those problems are very irritating specially when

1. Can’t able to exit position
  2. Can’t able to exit positions or place orders.
  3. Charts never appear correctly