Revoking POA online update?

When can we expect the process to revoke POA online to go live?

@nithin any update on this sir? We live in an online world.

Hi @entice, if your Aadhaar is linked to a mobile number, you can revoke the POA online buy e-signing the POA revocation form. You can check the process here:

2 Likes

Thanks @ShubhS9 - if I am on the POA system and want to use the DDPI facility, do I have to first revoke the POA, and then send the form for DDPI? Or just sending the form of DDPI will work?

In other words, if I submit the form to enable DDPI, will this automatically disabled/revokes the POA?

You will have to revoke POA by following the above method and then send us the DDPI. You can check process for submitting DDPI here.

Got it. Thanks @ShubhS9

1. Can one submit the form for DDPI by uploading the printed & signed PDF on Digilocker and e-signing it and then emailing Zerodha (a similar process is followed for revoking POA)?

2. If not, can one submit the DDPI form to any of the branch offices of Zerodha?

Since the DDPI has to be stamped at our end, it is not possible to esign and then submit.

You will have to courier the DDPI documents to our head office. The address is available in the above shared article.