Sbi netbanking error

While transferring funds through sbi netbanking on kite getting “No accounts available for the user”. how to resolve this.

you can add funds through your primary bank account or secondary account which you have given while filling out the form.

Hey I found few answer myself on internet, here is below.

We can tackle by login to net banking and do changes in basic settings.
Step 1: First visit official net banking site of sbi https://www.onlinesbi.com and Login to your Net Banking account using the Username and Password.
Step 2: Click on ‘My Accounts & Profile‘ and click on profile from my accounts.
Step 3: Click on Manage A/C Display from profile list.
Step 4: The screen will display Hide Accounts and Unhide Accounts, Click on Unhide Accounts and the next step is to provide the Profile Password in the provided space. Click on Submit button.
Step 5: Next select your account number and click the submit button.
Note: You will receive a message displaying ‘You have successfully modified your account profile for inquiry and transaction access to the following accounts’. It is the confirmation message that the account is Unhidden and you can see the account number in the ‘Hide Accounts‘ tab.

One more possible Cause for no accounts mapped for this username in SBI and Solution
Step 1: From Menu Click on Request & Inquiries tab in the menu bar and Click on Upgrade Access Level button.
Step 2: Select the account number and click on ‘Full Transaction Rights‘ displayed under Upgrade Access Level. Now click on ‘Submit‘ button.
Step 3: You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number, and you need to enter the OTP in the provided box. Click on Confirm button.

It will take around 1 Hr to get fully activated. You will never see such error in future after the activation. Resolve the error and easily access the banking services. If still you are facing this error, visit your sbi home branch.