Scalping strategy help

To scalp trade with Fisher transform in 1 min time frame with nifty index options (say Aug 16200 CE today), “directional trading” is required… To trade in one particular direction alone for a particular timeline as there will be numerous scalp trades within few minutes or a hour… Also there should be rest between scalp trade entry & exit… So a trade can’t be entered to short it soon after exiting a long trade… In 1 min timeframe it will create chaos… That’s why uni directional trades at a particular period is essential…

SO HOW TO GUESS THE medium term or short term TREND? OR DIRECTION?

I mean short term direction in the sense which lasts for an hour or 2 kind of… Not the momentum…

Anything other than EMA , SuperTrend, Ichimoku, ATR???

I need something like ichimoku or supertrend which says the correct direction… Ichimoku is great but not for Intraday scalping… Supertrend is good but it lags a little by which it misses few good trades in the middle of directional change…

So ANYTHING FISHY?

Help needed

For OTM option scalping of nifty (only) add India Vix to your strategy.India Vix methodology involves calcs differentials of ask and bid price of OTM index options (there are other factors as well). India vix will time technical momentum. For direction EMA convergence or divergence is good with ADX and OBV.

Note: Scalping in small timeframe is the hardest skill in the market and involves agility ,conviction,risk management,psychology at very microlevel.If someone develops that skill (only few can do it , it takes lot of practice and technical knowledge of market at granular level) ROI is next level.But you can’t play with very big money and its very high risk high reward game in the market!

1 Like

Kotak is a shit… Pathetic. I have moved away from it.

I would never recommend usingit.

FY2020-21 I traded in Finvasia (apart from Zerodha) -Zero brokeragae in segments like
Intraday cash equity ,Currency futures & Micro commodity futures (GoldGuinea & SilverMICRO). I dont trade equity/index options.
Since April 1 2021 only Zerodha = Trade only intraday + delivery equity (anyway zero brokerage for delivery equity). Easier to handle (never mind zerodha earning intraday brokerage).
In the last 18 months since opening zerodha, never called them not raised a ticket. Their system is quite automated & best.
No complications as only simple vanilla equity buy or sell(No MF,No pledge,never opened coin ,no margin businees. )

1 Like