Scam in account handling service

Here I want to share the way of trading by one account handling service Indigo management services (PMS)

1. They will tell risk management done for every account but nothing like that, simply take call from telegram and buy cheap call’s
    2.They will make an total capital loss of 1.03 lak per day…
    Here I would share the way of trading done… Simply they will tell at last an error cause you an loss
  2. They will tell I am not responsible for capital and they will forget about the risk management services

PMS is not trade management per se. PMS is for handling your portfolio ie stocks or commodities mainly.

Unfortunately in this case there is no merit, it seems you trusted a non professional.

2 Likes

You paid 1 lakh as fee to learn that such type of account management services don’t work. I hope you will not try it again in the future with another service provider. If you do, market will collect more fees from you.

2 Likes

Is it a registered PMS? I doubt SEBI has any category called “Account handling service”
What made you invest your money with them?

1 Like

Hi shah, sebi doesn’t has this… This is an third party agency will make trade for us… As we have don’t time for trade… Money gone is gone, no issues, but want to project this one…Am doing with some other,they are far better in trade… But some nasty one PMs make this type of issues…

Okk, so you are still using other unregistered investment advisors?
Well better stop that, else soon you would complaining about them too.

I understand you don’t have time on a day to day basis. Can you spare couple of hours a week so that you can justify your trading or investment losses if you get? Provided you are not greedy (seems you are not leaving those crooks like that and moving onto next one) and want get rich quick, you can do far better with that temperament (positive). And Akash is absolutely right. Going with another one?

Ha ha that’s right… yesterday after that lesson exited with my money… No issues

1 Like

Then it’s not a scam. You know the risks and yet you gave them your credentials. If they are doubled your money, you wouldn’t complain. It’s just that they tried and they failed.
If there is anyone to be blamed for this, I think it’s you alone.

1 Like

Yes , You were right, but not getting couple of hours is an starting point for that bro…

And once again am not complaining and nothing going to happen even if I have complained… and just it’s a forum , once can show what is happening around

On second thought, I don’t think it’s a direct scam.

1. Can you tell me why the 15.09 orders were rejected?
  2. Did they punch 123 orders for you on that particular day? What strategy were they deploying with those many orders? Did they tell you the strategy or you just gave the account to them and they did the rest?

Wouldn’t hedge funds /AIFs do this F&O too? But they majorly invest in stocks with well research and backed with data analysis. Investment and trading may not go together with each other in my understanding. Why not park money in an MF periodically ? That would gain a decent return in long term .

I agree with Jason, this is not a scam and the title is misleading. OP wants to create awareness just because they didnt meet their target or ended up in loss for his a/c.

Indigo mgmt services should be Regd / legally allowed PMS etc and if so, then ok otherwise operating out of guidelines is wrong and should be penalized.

Instead awareness should be about easy money / risk and greed.

1 Like

Its not an “Account handling service”. Its a “Phool handling service”. Smell the flower.
Hope you dont come back recommending some other such Illegal ripoff.

You know you are asking for abuses right? :sweat_smile:

Sorry. Just checked now.

Deleted the comment.

@aravinth_balu - Creating awareness and educational content and having intellectually stimulating discussions is the reason we have this platform but no abusive words or messages are allowed here. We have many other platforms for that. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Arey it was fine. It makes him feel good. I know the forum doesn’t allow, but I don’t really mind.

1 Like

curious. :thinking:

Twitter is right there at the top. Every week there’s one or the other lafda going on there in Fintwit community :smiley: