Sebi plans to cap our margin on our net worth

I work best after the deadline has passed, when I’m in a panic.

• Tony Kushner

:rofl:

1 Like

Hi bro nothing is going to happen there r some people unnecessarily creating panic.

1 Like

More traders will join in the movement actively only when the panic spread.
Still today net-worth based cap was just proposal.
But, this 40% of margin increase is the reality. This is going to hurt every positional traders in future segment and and option writers.

Now, it would be worst if net-worth rule come after it.

2 Likes

Hi akkki it is not in our control so b calm.

1 Like

I am cool.
I am just trying to attract more traders attention.
Still we don’t get enough numbers to put a strong fight together.
We need more active participation.

1 Like

Then everything is fine I m always with u…finally sebi have to withdraw it after the unsuccessful implementation.

1 Like

So you are telling us to keep calm when someone is trying to stop us from doing our business. And on top of that its like they can do anything they want and we retailers have to accept all of this nonsense ??

How can you even think about keeping calm ?

Did you saw that ASM. See how fast and without any prior notice that was implemented. Now traders have to pay up more for taking the usual position. And by more i mean 5% which is huge.

Keeping calm is like watching some raiders come and raid your village and you just do nothing standing by the sidewalk and keep calm. Even Zen monks won’t keep calm in such situations and they might even use their powers to stop such nuisances.

7 Likes

Beta! please tell me can u stop sebi. No one on this forum can stop sebi to come out with this rule.Things which r not in u r control so why r u wasting ur efforts and time.

Please keep calm…

3 Likes

Bro don’t take tension I will also going to suffer from this.

1 Like

I know. Not only you and me but a huge number of people will be affected by all this nonsense.

4 Likes

I m sure bro what the sebi is going to bring such disaster or draconian rule at any cost they will have to withdraw it because it is not going to b successful in india.So let’s see sebi fools have to withdraw this rule.

1 Like

Modiji ko 2019 mai pata chalega ye jaitley unki lutiya dubva dega, sab kuch ulta sulta karta hai, sebi toh jokers company hai inki naak ke neeche sab ghotaley hotey hai aur ye bus hum logo ko market se bahar nikaal rahe hai.

8 Likes

Really I am also of the same view…

Sandesh bhai aisi tesi ho gayi kal se, saala premium kha raha tha itne samay se door ki call put se ab sab gud gobar hi gaya, ye jaitley ka baap hi kama sakta hai intraday ya delivery mai stt bhar bhar ke. .

2 Likes

As I see Manish I really feel sad all this but this is not forum we guys must decide to go give dharna at sebi office in mumbai.

2 Likes

Kya lagta hai premium badega kya call put ka ya short selling calls khatam ho jayega??

1 Like

Kya karenge yar meta bhai vahi Hal hai…bus an bhagwan hi bacha sakta hai is idiot sebi ke curse se.

1 Like

Inko manjoor nahi hao ki kam tax de kar koi kaise kama le derivatives mai. .intraday mai log barbaad ho rahe hai 50 guna 100 guna exposure le kar par ghanta kuch nahi karenge. .stt jindabaad

1 Like

Very bad situation. 5% additional increase on top of the already existing margin requirements. Too much.

3 Likes