Sebi plans to cap our margin on our net worth

that anmi pdf talked only about derivatives with no mention of cash market trades…

True. Futures and Options are the main targets in all these proposals.

i just hope they are the only targets

2 Likes

I hope SEBI understands.

4 Likes

2 Likes

goodbye leverage

1 Like

Most hardworking Department I’ve ever seen :grin::rofl:

3 Likes

Add human behavior class mandatory from class 1 to 5. Children using phones even knowing what it is .why leave the human behavior responsibility on father and mother.

For good social behavior it is necessary

1 Like

This is recent news? Amni report avoided ITR

2 Likes

yes recent only

1 Like

tjis is may2018 news

1 Like

Yes this is relatively old news.

This on the other hand is fresh.

It seems that there is a legal age only to decide your own vote, life partner and whether you wish to drink/smoke. It seems no age / experience is sufficient to decide where you put your hard earned capital. Even courts have decided against over protective parents / Khaps when they try to violate legal rights of the adult children.

Perhaps, tomorrow other business registration authorities would refuse to give required permissions saying one is likely to make losses.

Even if retail traders are not allowed to trade in FNO for SEBI’s reasoning that they cannot to be allowed to make losses; how would it ensure that the rest of FNO participants shall always make profits? Afterall FNO is a zero sum game.

When every FNO participant cannot be assured a profit; then isn’t this proposed move a discrimination against retail traders? And, does our constitution allow discrimination and refusal of access to a market opportunity to a particular market participant based on the depth of pockets?

5 Likes

No anup read again . even equity cash segment is included. Suppose ur ITR networth is 10 lacs ur holding including profits cannot exceed 10 lacs.

My guess

Suppose i buy 9 lacs worth shares and my networth is 10 lac. Lucikily in a month 9 lac worth shares gave profits and now became holding value 14 lac. Now stupid sebi will come and auto sell some of ur shares to bring your holding value to back to 10 lac which is maximum networth value permitted. I may look crazy but sebi is craziest

1 Like

that looks like old news… it came in may

1 Like

BAD BAD BAD NEWS!

NSE INCREASED DERIVATIVE MARGIN DUE TO SEBI PRESSURE!
STOCK FUTURE AND OPTION 5% INCREASE!
INDEX ANOTHER 2% INCREASE!
STEP BY STEP INCREAMENT WITHIN NOV 30.

MARGIN INCREASED HEAVILY!

3 Likes

Hi bro nothing is going to happen by just creating panic on forum.

There r so many on the forum by creating panic on this issue on forum now they runaway from topic.