Sebi plans to cap our margin on our net worth

Nirav modi le kar bhaag gaya toh kya hum sab bharenge uska gadda is tarah se??

4 Likes

Hahaha u r right…

2 Likes

Gst is khujli tax and demo is another gem toh toj ek naya karnamaa le rakhi hai aglo ne.

2 Likes

Chalo bhai sotey hai subah jaitley ka kiya gandh saaf karna hai, dekho position ka kya banta hai.

2 Likes

Okay good night …

No Hope. Go to Pope. :grin:

SEBI is INSANE!

1 Like

Modi to gaya is baar.

1 Like

There is a chance that SEBI might not implement net worth rule. But it will spoil the life of retail traders by jacking up margin requirements for sure. !
This govt must go ! Its all chaos in so many industries, not just stock market.

6 Likes

trading is my second love in life (first one was to be an astronaut in which i failed)…i hope atleast god understands my(our) problem if not sebi

2 Likes

Do u really think sebi is going to apply net worth rule or itr??? Bro most of the news we r reading in media is not more than rumour.Please wait for sometime let’s sebi clear it’s stand on the issue.I don’t think sebi will do such big nuances.

dont spread panic. people should question based on their experience

1 Like

i am also as worried as you bro, but no help in spreading panic. see reliance is showing a come back , we should try to cash it out on intraday

3 Likes

As such liquidity is poor in Indian F & O market. Even with index options, the liquidity in far month options and near month ITM options is very poor, due to which so many wonderful option strategies cannot be implemented effectively.

Any attempt to curtail any market participant (whether retail or institutional) will adversely impact liquidity even further.

Strangely, hardly any trader has highlighted the issue of liquidity in their threads.

Requesting @nithin to please take it up with SEBI.

1 Like

This philosophy is a flawed, i will give u an example where no one looses money even when buy and sell happens.
When u go to ur local grocery store and buy a bread, does the shopkeeper loose money?? Or when the shop keeper buys from the supplier does the supplier loose money?? No.
Cause one can buy low and than sell high and than the other person can do the same.
Now other point when the seller is in loss.
Consider this…u are in loss in a stock and loss is of 3000 rs. .u decide its enough loss and go to the market to square it off. But, guess what happens, the communists have taken charge of the market and when u approach the market to sell off ur holdings, they refuse!! U cannot sell in losses, they say! But, I need to cut off this trade so as to move on, U say!.
No, a big NO, when u sell u loose, and in the law of shouvic losses are unacceptable. Than u say, but if noone buys i will go bankrupt cause it will keep on falling. Listen, they say, enough is enough the law of shouvik says anyone buying shares is making the other person loose money and we are not gonna let this happen. So No sale for u unless u r in profit.
Stock keeps hitting lower circuit and u go bankrupt!!.
So better trade and let others trade, and respect the traders, we are simply a part of the chain and not blood sucking capitalists dear.

5 Likes

Bhai there were so many warrior who talked yesterday about going to court where r these guys ??? Aaj kahi dikhayi nahi de rahe…

1 Like

Anshuman bhai I think this sebi networth rule topic is dead…let’s talk something new.

1 Like

Iss topic ka haal bhi wahi hoga jo lot size increment ka hua that…

1 Like

Sandesh bhai strategy banane mai umar gujar jaati hai, jab ekdum se strategy fail ho jaaye toh problem toh ho hi jaati hai. I have done it all and can write it on paper that in the long run intraday traders only loose, also delivery of stocks is the worst idea unless it turns out to be a multibagger. So basically derivatives r a logical choice.

2 Likes

U r right bro but this stupid sebi is not going to leave any way for us…kuch naya business mind me ho to mujhe batana…

Networth rule to abhi implement nahi hua hai.
Pahale hi court kaise jaoge bhai? :laughing:

Margin ke bare main court jane se jada faida nahi hai, o to sab janta hai.