Sebi plans to cap our margin on our net worth

kuch naya business mind me ho to mujhe batana…

->>

SEBI ke office ke samne ‘pakora’ becho. :grin:

1 Like

Are bhai, sebi ko ‘trading’ ke bare main kuch bhi pata nahi to yeh, Liquidity kya cheez hai?
Small fish ke bina big fish to maregi na? Agar aap 80-90% loss making traders/investors ko nikal do to Market chalegi kaha se?

3 Likes

Hi @ AKKKI I know this very well before it’s comes out for implementation one cannot go to court.And the next thing the way u r behaving on public forum it shows that you r NOVICE TRADER and CHILDISH in nature.Because of novice trader like u sebi is going to bring this rule.we all have to suffer because of novice trader like you.So please behave u r self sebi onward will not allow to suicide to novice trader like u. AND I LIKE UR TRY TO KEEP THIS DEAD TOPIC ALIVE. ALL THE BEST PANIC CREATOR.

I will go to sell Pakode in front of sebi but if sebi bring this rule where u r going to do suicide because ur not allowed to do suicide in stock market. All the best PANIC creator.

It’s much ado about nothing at this point of time…Rumours everwhere…classic stock market psychology.
It’s like ‘Tulip mania’ in the Dutch Golden Age (February 1637)

2 Likes

@Sandesh Let SEBI for the rule first. Only then a case can be filed and that too after studying it.
And you are then one keeping this topic alive by flooding this thread as if it is whatsapp.

:wink: We all have to do that.

3 Likes

Ok bro I know that…anyway I m always with u…

1 Like

@p699 bro bcause of some novice trader sebi is counting everyone heavily…

cap our margin on our net worth???

4 Likes

Sebi’s income rises 25% to Rs 752 crore in FY17

Out of this cant they spend some on educating the masses ? instead of coming up with silly rules ?

Investor plaints to SEBI at six-year high

They have a lot of time on their hands !

2 Likes

Every disaster is an opportunity to something new. But for that, one has to be open to new. I am not supporting SEBI but just in general for people who might be feeling hopeless. When we latch on to something that is gone, we restrict ourselves in going forward.

For example, I see Kerala disaster too as an opportunity to bring new changes to industry and living as a whole. No matter whatever the effort is put, the state cannot again be what it used to be. First, the state cannot be completely restored, second, even if they achieve it, by the time they achieve it, other people may already have moved up. So it will be continuous uphill task if they latch on to the past. They will always be short of something or the other.

But if they focus on what new they can do, the growth opportunity will be tremendous because people want to stand again, many of the previous things are completely wiped out so there might be less resistance to new ideas in rebuilding the state. Third, a lot of help is coming to Kerala as many people are donating. So if they really focus on building something new than just focusing on rebuilding past, they can quickly get back on their feet and be more prosperous than before. What has been lost cannot be completely made to comeback, so if they focus on new rather than latching on to the past, they will grow and succeed for sure.

Same with us too, I guess…

5 Likes

But I still feel the dams could have been managed in a better way by the management and state government and this disaster could have been avoided …same way if management of markets goes in sensible hands instead of babus then many disasters that our markets witness can be avoided/prevented
Networth rule is one such disaster waiting to happen and it should be avoided.

2 Likes

Who is paying all the taxes while trading?

1 Like

@Sandesh

I am a professional trader. So I am very worried about my profit with sudden 30-50% margin hike.
Networth rule will hurt every type of traders even more including intraday traders. We are here to build up the protest against net worth rule. Using our valuable times.
I request you to stop creating the pessimistic environment with your posts. Like: no hope, no hope, we can’t do anything, we are helpless.

You are completely behaving like Novice Trader or a unprofitable trader.
As the margin is already increased 30-50% our profit from positional trading and option writing is going to decrease in the same ratio. Profitable traders are very much worried and panicked too. Obviously, anyone will panic if suddenly know your salary is going to decrease by 30-50% without any reason and your profession is in danger.

Novice traders already losing the money from market and with no hope in the horizon to be successful, usually don’t bother about such restrictions. Unfortunately, you are reacting like this!
If you can’t help this thread pls don’t create pessimism at least.

Anyway, I will ignore your comments from now on as you had shown your childish attitude enough by stating me Novice Trader! :grin:

2 Likes

I learned from my childhood not to WRESTLE with pig if u get dirty pigs like it… So I m not interested to WRESTLE with u baki tere ko0 samajh me aaya hoga tu kon hai to …

Every day many people are doing suicide regularly for various reasons not related to the stock market.

For example, much more younger people are doing suicide bcoz of the anxiety of exam. Should we close the exam too? :grin:

4 Likes

Go to this thread -

1 Like

It’s a long list of do’s and don’ts. If we had taken time to be aware of our rights and obligations, choose people carefully to lead us, make noise whenever something wrong happened, made effort to keep the system clean, then everyone’s life would have been much easier and smooth.

Our constitution is self regulatory in nature, i.e. a system has been made so that we can self rule, but this system has become so cumbersome that it is so difficult to self regulate now.

I lost what I wanted to say. Sorry… I have been awake past 2 so may be I am having a little “hangover”.

3 Likes

The proof that SEBI has gone nuts…Now NRIs are in trouble.

Overzealous SEBI ?

“The government may be keen to fix money laundering and nobody questions the need for KYC norms, but this circular also ends up treating all NRI fund managers as possible conduits for money laundering,” said Nishith Desai, who owns the law firm Nishith Desai Associates.

They still are not clear why this rule has been created. Whimsical SEBI ?

The AMRI has met SEBI Chairman Ajay Tyagi as well as Finance Ministry mandarins to understand the objectives behind the circular but is still awaiting clarity on what they have termed an ‘existential crisis’ for several India-focused funds. On August 29, AMRI had written a fresh letter expressing its concerns to the SEBI Chairman with copies marked to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.

1 Like

Today I received a mail about additional surveillance margin asking upto 5% margin.

Do we have any other options for day traders ?