Thanks for putting together a great platform. I used to use OptionsXpress when I was in the US, then Options Oracle software in India. Now I am glad to see a platform that has overtaken them both.
I am using Pro but still would love some additional features. Here are my suggestions.
The Events Calendar is extremely useful, especially around earnings season. This is the only Events calendar I know which screens for FnO stocks. However, I still find myself doing a lot of copy/paste/clicks to investigate an opportunity more deeply.
The main issue is that the screener results are read only. There is no interaction. Here are a few things I see which would save a lot of time:
- Ability to add a stock to a Watchlist
- Ability to view option chain
Essentially the same dropdown options we get in a watchlist for a symbol should be available for symbols in the Events Calendar also.
Great interactivity here. Nice to add:
- A little Event link for a symbol like the Zerodha watchlist has. It could be more than just earnings. Maybe expiry, maybe an opportunity like cheap volatility etc.
- Bid/Ask Spreads - I know you have covered this in another topic and its difficult on mobile, but when you are selecting stock options, you want to know which have the best spreads. This can be toggled on with a slider just like you have with the Greeks.
- Can we have an option to turn the stock price graph off and just see the IV trend?
- Would be nice to have a dropdown instead of a slider - 1 year trend, 3 month trend, 1 month trend etc.
- You already have IV percentile and PCR in the watchlist, so they should show up on this graph also. Right now, I need to open two windows to get the full trend picture.
Thanks a lot. Great work!