Sensibull is now free for all our customers

We’re delighted to let you all know that starting today, Sensibull will be free for all Zerodha customers.

Note: If you have already paid for Sensibull, you can reach out to the Sensibull team here.

19 Likes

thanks a lot for this :slight_smile: sensibull has been a lot of help to me since the past 6 months I’ve been trading. Thanks Abid, Nithin and entire team for this :hearts:

6 Likes

woow thank you … thats a masterstroke by nithin sir & zerodha team . paid for yearly subscription &now made my refund claim :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks very very much :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

2 Likes

images
Jaadu ki jhappi by zerodha and sensibull…:+1:t4:

3 Likes

Thank you @nithin @Sensibull

2 Likes

Hi

@ShubhS9 @nithin…Can you also offer streak for free :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome, finally it happened . Very good move by @nithin and @Sensibull

3 Likes

Everything else aside I wanna know @nithin how this move affects Zerodha as a broker and as a business.
Since you’re sponsoring Sensibull for us you’d be charged for all Customers irrespective of whether they trade FnO or not.
Does this move particularly will bring in more customers and make it cash flow positive from brokerage or there’s something more interesting :slight_smile:
And definitely, I’ll respect the boundaries of how much you can share

again zerodha proved to be no1

2 Likes

All enterprise deals are usually based on activity. For example, it would make no sense for us to cover customers who don’t even trade F&O.

We have been lucky to have grown significantly as a business to do this without any significant impact on our bottom line. While this might seem altruistic, it makes business sense as well. As I have mentioned in the post, we have gotten to that point in the business where we rather work on helping existing customers do better vs trying to add new customers. This isn’t just good for the customer, but it is good for the business in the long run as well.

If you see some of the new features we have launched, such as Kill switch to disable trading, Nudges that reduce trading activity, Verified P&L that help to ensure the expectations are being set right, etc., the focus has been on what I mentioned above. We have more on these lines coming up soon, stuff you’d never expect a brokerage firm to launch, as they aren’t necessarily right for the business in terms of revenue in the shorter term.

9 Likes

@nithin - This is great. How do you think this will effect the retail people. Will it attract more traders or since its free will it make retail people take better informed decisions.

I understand you are trying to focus on how not to loose money for retail people but this might even act counteractive as well. Whats ur take on this

thanks for the reply @nithin this is more or less what I was expecting as Zerodha is known for it’s reliability.
Once again Kudos to you guys :smiley:

1 Like

So in other words, sensibull is trying a transition from B2C to B2B.
Great Move.
Thanks. @Sensibull @nithin

2 Likes

@Sensibull @ShubhS9

I have an upcoming prepaid yearly subscription to Sensibull. Since I only use Zerodha for my FnO trades, can we get a refund for it? What will be the process?

1 Like

Losses by traders in options segment majorly boils down to 3 equally important factors:

• Lack of basic knowledge about the instrument.

• Risk management (taking naked positions with substantial amounts etc)

• Position sizing. (Putting in way too much at stake even if it is a hedged bet)

I think having a tool like sensibull can only help trader improve in the above three aspects. So, i think it’s a win win situation for both clients and eventually the business. (If it helps clients)

Our success as a business going forward is definitely linked to Clients doing better with their money. Be it trading or investment.

3 Likes

Hi @MayankMaheshwari

you can reach out to the Sensibull team here: Sensibull - India’s Largest Options Trading Platform

1 Like

hoping the other brokers also follow suit and offer sensibull free - otherwise they will have an exodus !

Can you give a brief idea of how you calculate the payments for sensibull?

• Is it a pay-as-you-go service model?
  • Do you see a higher engagement rate after making this service free? i.e. count of new people who used sensibull’s service.

If the answers are not disclosable on a public forum, I would understand if you don’t reply.